PDA

View Full Version : Regional Problems

Finemess
10-02-2011, 01:45 PM
Was not all that long ago I was cleaning pollen off the truck all the time. Now with Fall here, I'm cleaning leafs off the truck, so they dont stain it. Then you have the farmers on the roads with muddy tires from being in the fields. What are the most problem makers for you?

Flash Gordon
10-02-2011, 02:02 PM
It would be my 86 year old neighbor/buddy. He is a retired locomotive engineer who repairs lawn mowers now. After he makes a repair, he mows the dirt back yard and the dust carries over to me

Another problem is the walnut trees dropping bombs. My neighbor across the street came home from work the other day and as soon as he got out of the car, a walnut bomb bounced off the roof of his car. I observed him look back, look up into the tree, then continue on

Jenn1270
10-02-2011, 02:06 PM
We live in a new neighborhood that has no trees so we are safe for now. Work though is a different story

shoeless89
10-02-2011, 03:56 PM
I don't think anything specific. But I drive about 5,000 miles a month so my car get VERY dirty VERY quick. So car that gets so dirty so fast + being a detailer who loves their car to be spotless = one nuts detailer lol

Sent from my DROID PRO using Tapatalk

kimtyson
10-03-2011, 06:53 AM
Life happens to my vehicles. That's my biggest issue.

JBL
10-03-2011, 08:18 AM
City issues year round...road grime, trees, parallel parkers, trash, etc. The winter is the worst though, just like it is everywhere else, but I'd be willing to bet that parking is much more of an issue. People will bring out whole dining room sets to save a spot or two in the snow.

SeaJay's
10-03-2011, 08:29 AM
Not that I moved to a new house back in July I'm dealing with acorn, leaves, and sap from the trees. Every day I'm going outside to remove leaves, sap, etc.

Of course go ol' winter is on it's way...that is usually the worst of it here.