PDA

View Full Version : Search impared: RV price question

ScubaCougr
09-30-2011, 08:59 PM
Can't find previous threads after trying several search terms....what would you charge for waxing a 30 foot RV?

I seem to recall threads suggesting about $20 a foot, but wanted to check before I call a potential customer back.

I have orange and green CCS pads, a GG and thinking Poli-Seal as an AIO with a little correction in case it's needed.

Am I setting myself up for failure?

Belair
09-30-2011, 10:44 PM
Why not consider an hourly rate just in case you run into something unexpected.

ScubaCougr
09-30-2011, 11:08 PM
Why not consider an hourly rate just in case you run into something unexpected.

I like this idea since
1. It's my first time
2. Over the phone I think I ballparked him way low.

Thanks for the good idea.
(Btw...finally figured out 'charge camper' returns some other good results)

Jenn1270
09-30-2011, 11:54 PM
Ask Wills from Windows and Wheels....He has done a bunch of RVs and probably can give you an idea on time and how to charge.

Jenn

cutter
10-01-2011, 12:51 AM
Funny this thread popped up now...I'm going Monday to an RV Dealer to apply for a Detailer position.

I hope it's not like Auto Dealerships, where you get them in and make them look horrible for the customer.

They did say they wanted someone with attention to detail....I'm OCD in that area and I hope that doesn't play against me in the time they allot for each detail.

Oh well, all I can do is try...Wish me Luck!!!

IOMCAMARO
10-01-2011, 12:52 AM
Funny this thread popped up now...I'm going Monday to an RV Dealer to apply for a Detailer position.

I hope it's not like Auto Dealerships, where you get them in and make them look horrible for the customer.

They did say they wanted someone with attention to detail....I'm OCD in that area and I hope that doesn't play against me in the time they allot for each detail.

Oh well, all I can do is try...Wish me Luck!!!
Best of luck. :props:

oldmodman
10-01-2011, 03:42 AM
I hope this is just for the exterior.

Cleaning the inside is like cleaning someone's kitchen, bathroom, and a frat house living room.