PDA

View Full Version : Where Should Flash Take His Wife?

Pages : [1] 2 3

alko
09-30-2011, 01:28 PM
Alright guys and gals...I'm trying to convince Flash to take his lady out and show her a good time. Where should Flash take his wife this weekend?!?! And yes Flash...you're paying! LOL!

Flash Gordon
09-30-2011, 01:30 PM
LOL...You really did it... LOL

Setec Astronomy
09-30-2011, 01:30 PM
I think he should take her to Miramar for the airshow, natch!

FussMan
09-30-2011, 01:31 PM
Humm..drop her off at my place?

:joking:

Fussman :props:

alko
09-30-2011, 01:41 PM
LOL...You really did it... LOL

I told you I would LOL!!!

I say Dinner and then Dancing!!!! Im the MAN

Flash Gordon
09-30-2011, 01:50 PM
I think he should take her to Miramar for the airshow, natch!

She wouldn't even go to the Airshow we had here. To noisy she said

Humm..drop her off at my place?

:joking:

Fussman :props:

Uhhhh, that ain't gonna workout I'm afraid, but thanks for the offer

I told you I would LOL!!!

I say Dinner and then Dancing!!!! Im the MAN

Yes you did

She's always wanted me to take her Ballroom dancing, but that sounds very lame to me

How about I see if she'll take me to race the gocarts :awesome:

alko
09-30-2011, 01:56 PM
LMAO Flash...NO...YOU take HER! Take her on a nice date.

rddmxmeth10
09-30-2011, 01:57 PM
Hooters

alko
09-30-2011, 02:00 PM
hooters

lmao!!!

rddmxmeth10
09-30-2011, 02:03 PM
lmao!!!

Why is that funny? Just say "Honey, I have been crazing wings soooo much lately...lets go to Hooters, and then go (insert her activity)!"

This way, she gets what she wants and you get to see other women walk around with their chests out, short shorts, and you cant get in trouble.

I used this trick on my fiancee atleast once every two months and she hasn't caught on..

..Or maybe she has :dunno:

Flash Gordon
09-30-2011, 02:04 PM
Hooters

LMAO Flash...NO...YOU take HER! Take her on a nice date.

Why can't she take me out somewhere nice.? Like Hooters for instence :) I love their Chicken Wings :hungry:

Flash Gordon
09-30-2011, 02:07 PM
Why is that funny? Just say "Honey, I have been crazing wings soooo much lately...lets go to Hooters, and then go (insert her activity)!"

This way, she gets what she wants and you get to see other women walk around with their chests out, short shorts, and you cant get in trouble.

I used this trick on my fiancee atleast once every two months and she hasn't caught on..

..Or maybe she has :dunno:

:iagree: Finally, someone who see's things as I do :)

Hooters followed by GoCart racing sounds AWESOME!!! :hotrod2:

alko
09-30-2011, 02:09 PM
*face palm* Flash...trust me on this one...flip the script this weekend....and plan something nice...ya might get you some! LOL!

rddmxmeth10
09-30-2011, 02:13 PM
:iagree:

But notice I said "insert her activity"

I was just being funny. Take her out, romance her, serenade her. It will save you a lot of grief for a while. I have learned this throughout my years. Doing something for her, means you get atleast a month of doing whatever you want.

But its your life, so...GO TO HOOTERS AND GO CART RACING :righton:

Flash Gordon
09-30-2011, 02:17 PM
*face palm* Flash...trust me on this one...flip the script this weekend....and plan something nice...ya might get you some! LOL!

How about I take her to the Haunted Maze after Hooters? She's been asking me to take her to this for a few years now. Afterwards, I can drop her off and go Go Cart Racing :)

As far as getting some.....my birthday is tommorow, so I'm sure at some point there will be some wrestlin going on ;)