PDA

View Full Version : Wax stripping shampoos

tw33k2514
09-26-2011, 03:52 PM
Does AG sell anything similar to the CG citrus shampoo? I am out of my CG stuff, and am placing an order with AG today anyway, so I figure if they sell something that works I will just get all my stuff in one place.

rider9195
09-26-2011, 04:03 PM
Migliore Citro Shampoo is specifically meant to strip waxes. A little expensive though. Dawn will strip waxes and so will OPC. Even though those really aren't shampoos.

Ryan R
09-26-2011, 04:13 PM
Migliore Citro Shampoo is specifically meant to strip waxes. A little expensive though. Dawn will strip waxes and so will OPC. Even though those really aren't shampoos.

What's the dilution or mix rate in your wash bucket for the OPC?

rider9195
09-26-2011, 04:23 PM
What's the dilution or mix rate in your wash bucket for the OPC?

I personally have never used OPC. But the methods of use I have seen to strip waxes and sealants is washing a panel, rinsing, spraying OPC on the panel 3:1 then thoroughly rinsing to be sure the OPC is off the paint.

Ryan R
09-26-2011, 08:10 PM
I personally have never used OPC. But the methods of use I have seen to strip waxes and sealants is washing a panel, rinsing, spraying OPC on the panel 3:1 then thoroughly rinsing to be sure the OPC is off the paint.

Yea that was how i was going to do it. Thought maybe you could add to a the was bucket