PDA

View Full Version : Customer Service..

rddmxmeth10
09-26-2011, 02:04 PM
My story goes like this...

I noticed that the Poorboy's line was on sale for the weekly rollback and I have really been wanting to try any of there products just because of some reviews I had read. Well, proceeding to checkout, it was after the sale had ended. My total price of the cart went from $149.95, to $173.95 a difference of $24.

I thought that by keeping the items in my cart, will allow me to keep them at the sale price. FAIL! So I called up Autogeek and spoke with Jeannie (Sorry if not the correct spelling) and she said there was nothing she could do, unless I was a member here.

Well, I got 10% off, plus free shipping bringing my total to $156.55! I was extremely happy! I used the coupon codes clubmember for the 10% and AGO for the free shipping!

Can Friday come sooner so I can test these products?!? :props:

Now I just wish that I had noticed I could get free samples with the other 4 orders that I have placed :doh:

Somenoe said that they may have been able to, so if someone reads this who works for AG, let me know if its possible. Otherwise, next time I will make sure that I add the free samples. But very satisfied with the service!

rddmxmeth10
09-26-2011, 04:22 PM
I was actually able to use the FALL20 discount! :xyxthumbs: Thanks, AGAIN Jeannie!