PDA

View Full Version : Optimum Auto Detailing™Bringing you the revolution of Car Wash

s1tl
09-26-2011, 03:01 AM
http://i.pictr.com/6m9jj9i9if.jpg
:wavey:Hi all hope u guys enjoyed this post

kimtyson
09-26-2011, 08:46 AM
Looks pretty nice. Is that your website idea or a flyer? You may want to get someone to proof read it for you. A quick glance and I see spelling and grammatical errors. Also, "CEO" seems a little pretentious. Good luck!

yakky
09-26-2011, 09:36 AM
Its 2011, check into a spell checker and then have someone proof read it for grammar errors.

Next up, ditch the stuff about 189hp unless you want people to laugh. most minivans have more power these days.

Last up, the CEO is probably a bit much, as well as using the name Optimum for your business, I'm not a lawyer, but I don't think you can use a national brand's name as your detailing company as it would insinuate that you were a franchise of Optimum.

s1tl
09-26-2011, 06:48 PM
Its 2011, check into a spell checker and then have someone proof read it for grammar errors.

Next up, ditch the stuff about 189hp unless you want people to laugh. most minivans have more power these days.

Last up, the CEO is probably a bit much, as well as using the name Optimum for your business, I'm not a lawyer, but I don't think you can use a national brand's name as your detailing company as it would insinuate that you were a franchise of Optimum.
Optimum is just part of the full name, the original is Optimum Polymer Technologies AKA OPT. and the E34 is a classic how can u compare it with minivans!

Looks pretty nice. Is that your website idea or a flyer? You may want to get someone to proof read it for you. A quick glance and I see spelling and grammatical errors. Also, "CEO" seems a little pretentious. Good luck!
erm its not a flyer its just a compilation of my post for easy posting. btw i own this registered company by right im the ceo? or managing director? and the grammatical error, nobody is perfect right? i was rushing and didnt have the time to check. so thanks spelling police =D

s1tl
09-26-2011, 08:26 PM
by the way, im not able to edit the post to revise changes so i only can say im sorry for using the name which might have confused u guys and also for using over rated ranks. I will take those advises and critics and be better of myself. Thanks guys for the advises

Rav777
09-26-2011, 09:40 PM
Looks good, just make sure you check your spelling then you are golden. I had my fliers corrected by my English teacher because you WILL lose potential customers if you have spelling errors all over the place. Good luck! :xyxthumbs:

JonMiles
09-26-2011, 11:01 PM
I agree with the CEO being a bit much...unless you are a corporation and have a number of employees then there isn't much of an executive part in detailing. It seems by the way you word things that it is a one man show.

I also agree about people laughing at 189 horses under the hood. I know I did because my Jeep is slower than dirt with 245 horses and weighs only a bit more than that bmw.

Also, spell check and grammar checks could help a lot.

Nice pictures at the bottom.

s1tl
09-27-2011, 05:00 AM
Looks good, just make sure you check your spelling then you are golden. I had my fliers corrected by my English teacher because you WILL lose potential customers if you have spelling errors all over the place. Good luck! :xyxthumbs:
Thanks for the advice, im taking that into concern.

I agree with the CEO being a bit much...unless you are a corporation and have a number of employees then there isn't much of an executive part in detailing. It seems by the way you word things that it is a one man show.

I also agree about people laughing at 189 horses under the hood. I know I did because my Jeep is slower than dirt with 245 horses and weighs only a bit more than that bmw.

Also, spell check and grammar checks could help a lot.

Nice pictures at the bottom.

well in our country over here, most cars on the road has less than 130hp. better cars has below 200hp, sports cars normally more than 250hp. as our government applies 300% tax on all vehicles so im just small pea cant afford anything more than 200hp

Thanks for the advice

TLMitchell
09-27-2011, 07:45 AM
...well in our country over here....

If you list your location in your profile it'll show up with your posts under your avatar. Folks may see you're from another part of the world and perhaps surmise English may not be your native language and not be so critical. Maybe.

TL

kimtyson
09-27-2011, 10:00 AM
If you list your location in your profile it'll show up with your posts under your avatar. Folks may see you're from another part of the world and perhaps surmise English may not be your native language and not be so critical. Maybe.

TL

:iagree:
It certainly would have helped me understand a little better.

Rav777
09-27-2011, 10:15 AM

TL
:iagree:

My bad I though you were from the states

clintb
09-27-2011, 01:24 PM
snip
our government applies 300% tax on all vehicles
end snip
Come again?! Is that 300% tax on all vehicles, or only on ones over a certain hp?

Flash Gordon
09-27-2011, 01:42 PM
I thought this was an official release from Optimum

I'm going to rename my business Meguiars Car Wash of Memphis

storm100
09-27-2011, 02:21 PM
I thought this was an official release from Optimum

I'm going to rename my business Meguiars Car Wash of Memphis

Too funny! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: