PDA

View Full Version : Autogeek Cool Wheel Steering Wheel Cover

Meghan
05-02-2006, 01:51 PM
http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/Autogeek2.jpg

We got a great new toy for you.... especially if you live in the south or drive a convertible.

Keep your steering wheel cool even if your car is HOT!

The Cool Wheel cover is made of soft polyester microfiber (we love microfiber around here!) with the official Autogeek logo screen printed in the center of the cover. The cover is a light desert tan color to reflect a lot of the heat away from the steering wheel. When you’re ready to roll, you’ll find your steering wheel is 20-30 degrees cooler and easier to handle.

The Cool Wheel cover is perfect for convertibles. The steering wheel gets extremely hot without so much as a roof to block the sun’s rays. Slip the cover over the wheel to keep it cool even if its hot.
http://www.autogeek.net/aucowhstwhco.html :cool:

MailMan17
05-02-2006, 04:12 PM
More Autogeek Gear, Reel Coollllllll:D

LynchMOB
05-02-2006, 05:00 PM
More Autogeek Gear, Reel Coollllllll:D

*cough* didnt you mean "W H E E L C O O L"? ;)

ScottB
05-02-2006, 05:30 PM
Me likey .... for days when the roof is off !!

Totoland Mach
05-02-2006, 06:02 PM
Nice cover.

Got another suggestion: how about a microfiber apron with the Autogeek logo and a couple of side pockets for our favorite detail spray?

It would be practical as heck and would definitely let out customers know where to get products.

Just a thought

Totoland Mach

ScottB
05-02-2006, 06:08 PM
how about a microfiber apron with the Autogeek logo and a couple of side pockets for our favorite detail spray?

It would be practical as heck and would definitely let out customers know where to get products.

I have been dreaming about this also ... a tool belt for detailers, and microfiber is just the material to protect the finish while enhancing the owners detailing session. :D

JeffW
05-02-2006, 06:42 PM
Nice cover.

Got another suggestion: how about a microfiber apron with the Autogeek logo and a couple of side pockets for our favorite detail spray?

Just a thought

Totoland Mach

Toto, dawg, you got it happening, man... great idea!

Meghan - there you go switching avatars again. This one is nice, but I think the thick white blanket drapped over your hood was a better one (just IMO). ;)

ScottB
05-02-2006, 06:55 PM
Meghan - there you go switching avatars again. This one is nice, but I think the thick white blanket drapped over your hood was a better one (just IMO). ;)

Hey now .... whats wrong with a certain black C6 with no swirls, reflecting the florida sun and palm tree's ??? (Purely wondering)

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/512/DSCF0511.jpg

joe.p
05-02-2006, 07:14 PM
[QUOTE=JeffW]

Meghan - there you go switching avatars again. [QUOTE]
Mehgan are you having an identity crisis :p

Meghan
05-02-2006, 08:42 PM
Actually, its Killerwheels car in my avatar, I took the pic at detailfest. Found it today and thought I would make a change!;)

Neothin
05-03-2006, 09:10 PM
speaking of finding pictures of the detail fest... you never sent me the one that you took of me looking all thug in front my car! 6 months and waiting meghan ;)

Meghan
05-03-2006, 09:17 PM
speaking of finding pictures of the detail fest... you never sent me the one that you took of me looking all thug in front my car! 6 months and waiting meghan ;)
Neothin, I am waiting for you to come detail my SUV too?!?! Want to trade? :confused: :D :D