PDA

View Full Version : Lime prime lite?

lkotsios
09-24-2011, 05:00 AM
Can I use this as a paint cleanser to remove waxes, sealants and as a mild polish or is it more for after my polishing step to clean off polish residue?

TornadoRed
09-24-2011, 04:34 PM
It's a mild polish.

AeroCleanse
09-24-2011, 07:40 PM
LPL has no abrasives, so it won't polish you car in the traditional sense. If that's what you want to do, then you need Lime Prime (regular).

glenn l
09-25-2011, 07:45 PM
could you classify lime prime light more as a glaze?

Rei86
09-25-2011, 08:17 PM
Dodo Juice Lime Prime Lite Cleaner Glaze is a final step before wax application. It removes ingrained dirt from the paint, which makes the color appear deeper and more uniform. Oils enrich the paint to boost gloss and slickness. Once wax is applied over this clean, shiny surface, it bonds better and provides longer lasting protection.

So yeah I would consider it a chemical cleaner like KAIO and a glaze.

AeroCleanse
09-25-2011, 08:18 PM
could you classify lime prime light more as a glaze?

From the AG site:
Dodo Juice Lime Prime Lite Cleaner Glaze is an abrasive-free cleansing glaze to prep your vehicle for a glossy coat of Dodo wax. Cleaning agents and oils remove old wax and ingrained dirt to leave the paint shiny and smooth. If your vehicle is in great shape with no visible imperfections, Lime Prime Lite Cleaner Glaze is all you need to prime your paint for perfection!

glenn l
09-25-2011, 11:43 PM
thank you.