PDA

View Full Version : Long heel, red bottom...

Pages : [1] 2

Garry Dean
09-23-2011, 07:35 PM
Really?

Just sayin... :nomore:

Flash Gordon
09-23-2011, 07:40 PM
Really?

Just sayin... :nomore:

Feed back please

Garry Dean
09-23-2011, 07:47 PM
Feed back please

Have you not heard that retarded song? We just got home from a fabulous Mexican dinner. While on the way home this stupid song came on and my gf started singing and dancing while driving. VERY DANGEROUS! Im not a rap fan and she know that so she was just trying to piss me off apparently, but all I could do was laugh at the song. I just dont understand why I have to break my back to get ahead and people can just come up with the dumbest #### and make millions... I will never understand.

Flash Gordon
09-23-2011, 07:53 PM
Have you not heard that retarded song? We just got home from a fabulous Mexican dinner. While on the way home this stupid song came on and my gf started singing and dancing while driving. VERY DANGEROUS! Im not a rap fan and she know that so she was just trying to piss me off apparently, but all I could do was laugh at the song. I just dont understand why I have to break my back to get ahead and people can just come up with the dumbest #### and make millions... I will never understand.

I already have a thread for this Garry :rant:

www.autogeekonline.net/forum/off-topic/40780-women.html (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/off-topic/40780-women.html)

Driwash
09-23-2011, 07:55 PM
people can just come up with the dumbest #### and make millions... I will never understand.

Design a set of spinners for a DA and Rotory buffer. ,,,,,,,:buffing:

Tom

Garry Dean
09-23-2011, 07:59 PM
Design a set of spinners for a DA and Rotory buffer. ,,,,,,,:buffing:

Tom

Spinners that have what function? LOL

Hoytman
09-23-2011, 08:12 PM
[QUOTE]We just got home from a fabulous Mexican dinner.

Love Mexican food.

...Im not a rap fan and she know that

Sounds to me like you know the lingo Garry...dead give away lol!!!

...but all I could do was laugh at the song.

Have you heard the song, "Can I hit it in the moanin'?" LOL...I heard this coming hom from campus the other day and thought...v

I just dont understand why I have to break my back to get ahead and people can just come up with the dumbest #### and make millions... I will never understand.

Couldn't have said it better myself.:iagree:

Hoytman
09-23-2011, 08:14 PM
[QUOTE]We just got home from a fabulous Mexican dinner.

Love Mexican food.

...Im not a rap fan and she know that

...but all I could do was laugh at the song.

Have you heard the song, "Can I hit it in the moanin', can I hit it in the moanin'?" over and over. LOL...I heard this coming hom from campus the other day and thought...v

I just dont understand why I have to break my back to get ahead and people can just come up with the dumbest #### and make millions... I will never understand.

Couldn't have said it better myself.:iagree:

Flash Gordon
09-23-2011, 08:21 PM
Im not a rap fan and she know that.

[quote=Garry Dean;543608]

:laughing:

TLMitchell
09-23-2011, 09:07 PM
Im not a rap fan and she know that so she was just trying to piss me off apparently...

Don't care how many Outback steaks she stuffed in my face or any other of her outstanding attributes, that right there would be disqualifying for me. Matter of fact I'd probably make her walk home. Even if it was her car! If I ever get to be King rap will be a capital offense, no trial, no jury... buh bye. :bat:

Look at the tax headaches you're avoiding. ;)

TL

kronos
09-23-2011, 11:11 PM
I agree that mainstream rap is pretty shallow, but some gifted rappers are able to create a world with their lyrics and pull you right into it. Not being a fan makes it difficult to find those kinds of rappers.

FussMan
09-23-2011, 11:20 PM
Have you not heard that retarded song?

too many Margarita's?

:doh:

Fussman

TLMitchell
09-24-2011, 06:11 AM
I agree that mainstream rap is pretty shallow, but some gifted rappers are able to create a world with their lyrics and pull you right into it. Not being a fan makes it difficult to find those kinds of rappers.

IMO, the words "gifted" and "rappers" are mutually exclusive. Not a world I want to be pulled into.

I'm not particularly a fan of big bands or swing either but I've yet to find anyone who feels the need to share it with me at max volume and rattle my windows from a mile away. I could also live quite happily without hearing mega-bass rattling every panel right down to the lock washers when some kid with a crooked cap and his skivvies hanging out drives by.

It takes all kinds to make the world spin, different strokes. However, I strenuously object to having someone else's dubious (IMO) taste imposed on me. If I ever totally wig out and go postal I expect I'll be assaulting bass speakers with a 12 gauge with extreme malice. I might go after annoying buzz-bomb exhausts while I'm at it.

TL

Impressions
09-24-2011, 07:04 AM
The new craze is speakers behind the grille!
At a traffic light they will now rattle YOUR trunk lid

clm65
09-24-2011, 07:42 AM
Spinners that have what function? LOL

Do any spinners really have a function? That is one fad I was glad to see come and go. At least in my area, I haven't seen one in a loooong while.