PDA

View Full Version : What would you do?

truckbutt
09-23-2011, 02:02 PM
It's friday afternoon. It's been a long week. You're dragging yourself to the car for the long drive home in bumber to bumper traffic. You're glad it's Friday but you still haven't shaken that, "life sucks and then you die feeling" you've had since Monday. Suddenly out of the corner of your eye you spot what looks like a box near your car. You think, "What the heck is that?" (I actually think with the F word.) Upon closer inspection, you see that it's a box from Autogeek. The label has been torn so you can't see who it was shipped to. Inside the box is an unopen wooden box of Fuzion. You look for the receipt, but there isn't one. You then:
1. Look around to see if anyone is watching and toss it in your trunk.
2. You yell out, "Hey, did anybody lose this?"
3. You take it to the local police precint to see if anyone claims it.
4. You break that sucker open on the spot and give it a go.
5................................................. .............................??????
(and yes it is a quiet day at the office and I have nothing better to do!)

Flash Gordon
09-23-2011, 02:04 PM
5) Call AG and ask who they were trying to ship this to and look like a hero :)

alko
09-23-2011, 02:06 PM
Don't break stride walking to your car, pop the trunk (while walking), and toss that mickey flickey in the trunk and roll out. LMAO!

Flash Gordon
09-23-2011, 02:08 PM
Don't break stride walking to your car, pop the trunk (while walking), and toss that mickey flickey in the trunk and roll out. LMAO!

:iagree:

This is what I would actually do :dblthumb2:

FussMan
09-23-2011, 02:17 PM
:iagree:

This is what I would actually do :dblthumb2:

:iagree: & :bolt: &:cruisin:

Fussman

Bobby B.
09-23-2011, 02:30 PM
Maybe it was a gift for you?

JBL
09-23-2011, 02:35 PM

What I'd want to do.

5) Call AG and ask who they were trying to ship this to and look like a hero :)

What I'd have to do. No one said you wouldn't get a little Fuzion love for the troubles/honesty.

Kristopher1129
09-23-2011, 04:56 PM
No shipping info, no receipt? It's yours then I guess, ha. That's strange that there's no info at all. I know all my stuff doesn't come like that.

And what the hell is it doing next to your car?? Sounds to me like somebody dropped you off a gift.