PDA

View Full Version : New to forums from West Virginia

Scatman320
09-22-2011, 11:45 AM
Well, I just joined this forum a few days ago, but I have been reading this forum for about 2 years now. I have been buying products and detailing cars. My favorite part of this forum is learning from the pictures of the jobs done by the enthusiasts like myself in the "Show n' Shine" section. I hope to get a camera soon so I can start showing you all my jobs and some feed back. I know I'm not the best, yet, but I'm definitely working on it! Also, if anyone would like to give me some info on how to actually get customers who want their cars detailed, that would be amazing. Thanks for reading my intro to this forum. Have a nice day!

rwright
09-22-2011, 12:19 PM
Hello there and welcome to the forum! Where are you located? During the week I'm in the Clarksburg area and on the weekends I'm at home in Hurricane.

Mike Phillips
09-22-2011, 12:20 PM
Hi Scatman!

Welcome to Autogeek Online!

Well, I just joined this forum a few days ago, but I have been reading this forum for about 2 years now.

Wow! That's a lot of reading!

Also, if anyone would like to give me some info on how to actually get customers who want their cars detailed, that would be amazing. T

Post the above as a dedicated thread in the how to make money detailing cars forum group and check out this recent thread on this topic...

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/off-topic/41214-throw-me-bone-please.html

:welcome:

Meghan
09-22-2011, 01:37 PM
:welcome:

BobbyG
09-22-2011, 01:41 PM
:welcome: To Autogeek Online!! :props:

Flash Gordon
09-22-2011, 01:50 PM
Welcome from Memphis

FUNX650
09-22-2011, 05:04 PM
Hi! I'd like to take this opportunity to say: :welcome: aboard to: Mr. Scatman hailing from West "by God" Virginia. :)

Bob

Scatman320
09-23-2011, 01:50 PM
Hello there and welcome to the forum! Where are you located? During the week I'm in the Clarksburg area and on the weekends I'm at home in Hurricane.

Hello, nice to see another person from WV. I'm located above the Charleston area in Clendenin. If you know where that is. Thank you everyone for a great welcoming.

rwright
09-23-2011, 02:33 PM
If you're curious about any products or need help with anything, I'm usually home on the weekends so just send me a pm and we can try to get together. I have a couple machines and a few products to mess around with so no reason to be shy :).

Robert8194
09-23-2011, 05:37 PM
Welcome. This is a great bunch on AGO. Always ready to help and almost always have an answer to the most bizarre questions.

Scatman320
09-26-2011, 11:21 AM
If you're curious about any products or need help with anything, I'm usually home on the weekends so just send me a pm and we can try to get together. I have a couple machines and a few products to mess around with so no reason to be shy :).

Yeah, I would definitely want to hang out some time. I use mostly Meguiar's and Mother's products. What kind of car do you own? I have an 06 Subaru Impreza.