PDA

View Full Version : new detail truck 2011

Pages : [1] 2

azautosalon
09-19-2011, 08:19 PM
i am in the middle of building a new mobile detail truck here in scottsdale az. Here are some pics from the begining, note the door on the side we built that so the gen and the pressure washer are seprate , more pics to come ,,

Jenn1270
09-19-2011, 08:25 PM
Cool. Can't wait to see it when you get finished.

Shortymgee
09-19-2011, 08:29 PM
Ooooo boy!!!!:)

azautosalon
09-19-2011, 08:29 PM
more pics of the progress

azautosalon
12-26-2011, 11:15 PM
more pics of the progress
done pics

SonOfOC
12-26-2011, 11:28 PM
Looking awesome! Totally digging the side bin and the extra interior height!

BobbyG
12-27-2011, 07:28 AM
The box style truck seem to lend themselves well to organization and layout. I like the way this is starting out and look forward to seeing more progress and ultimately the finished product! :props:

opie_7afe
12-27-2011, 02:49 PM
looking good, an idea of what you could do for easier filling of the water tank is plumb in a line going to your water tank hooked up to a float valve and have a hose connection on the outside of the truck, then you hook up hose and the floatvalve will shut water off when it reaches a certain level, be much easier then having to move stuff just to fill up the tank. can put the float valve at a certain height so if you want it half full it will only be half full.can also plum the generator and pressure washers exhaust into the trucks exhaust system and will really quiet things up, but sadly the majority of the noise comes from the moving parts rather then the exhaust...but is looking good really professional looking.

alko
12-27-2011, 02:51 PM
this thing is lookin SWEET!!! Can't wait to see when its done! Congrats!

tw33k2514
12-27-2011, 02:51 PM
Very nice truck. Cant wait to see it all done. :buffing:

ShaunD
12-27-2011, 11:33 PM
Looks really good. I am just wondering about the water tank setup. How easy is it too get to for filling or maintenance? I was thinking about get a utility truck as well; gives me some ideas. Thanks:)

RFulmer
12-27-2011, 11:37 PM
Looks really good. I am just wondering about the water tank setup. How easy is it too get to for filling or maintenance? I was thinking about get a utility truck as well; gives me some ideas. Thanks:)

Nice. I wish I had something like that to do plumbing out of.

How's your gas mileage?

opie_7afe
12-27-2011, 11:50 PM
not trying to speak for the OP but looks like he has a hinged lid for filling or its the hose that runs where the pressure washer/generator is stored but dont have a bung on it execept for a ball valve, but as i said lazy way would be float valve and an outside hose hook up like RV's have....ill shutup now and wait for the OP to respond with some answers, really sweet build,i hate driving a box truck, love the room but hate driving them.

ShineTimeDetail
12-28-2011, 12:47 AM
After I saw this I got on ebay to look and I found one! But my van and trailer will work just fine!

Matt
12-28-2011, 03:55 AM
That's a nice set up!

This is a pretty sweet idea:

looking good, an idea of what you could do for easier filling of the water tank is plumb in a line going to your water tank hooked up to a float valve and have a hose connection on the outside of the truck, then you hook up hose and the floatvalve will shut water off when it reaches a certain level, be much easier then having to move stuff just to fill up the tank. can put the float valve at a certain height so if you want it half full it will only be half full.can also plum the generator and pressure washers exhaust into the trucks exhaust system and will really quiet things up, but sadly the majority of the noise comes from the moving parts rather then the exhaust...but is looking good really professional looking.