PDA

View Full Version : Would Like to Offer a Warranty Need Some help

Louie_Blu
09-19-2011, 07:38 PM
With my New Headlight Restoration Business I would like to offer a warranty, I have seen some people offer a 1 year warranty after sealing the Headlights, was wondering if that is wise?, If I Used something like Opti-Coat 2.0 can I offer my customers a 1 year warranty for instance if the headlights get Oxidized in that years time I would redo them for free, What do you guys think Feed back please

Just need a little help with this
Thank You

Louie

Garry Dean
09-19-2011, 07:58 PM
I offer a lifetime warranty when I coat with Opti-guard. Not sure what you charge, but just make sure its worth your while.

I am moving into the Spar Urethane protection method and will be fazing Opti-Guard out.

The only catch to my warranty is that they have to bring the vehicle to me. I am not mobile for warranty service

Louie_Blu
09-19-2011, 09:35 PM
I offer a lifetime warranty when I coat with Opti-guard. Not sure what you charge, but just make sure its worth your while.

I am moving into the Spar Urethane protection method and will be fazing Opti-Guard out.

The only catch to my warranty is that they have to bring the vehicle to me. I am not mobile for warranty service

Hi Gary, thanks for your reply,
I thought I would Charge $69.95 for smaller Headlights and $79.95 for the Larger headlights I did My Isuzu Rodeo and it took me like 20 min per headlight and when I did the 2006 Nissan Altima I spent like 35 to 40 min per light so I figured I would offer 2 prices Let me know what you think about that,

May I ask were can I find out about the Spar Urethane Protection, and also why are you phasing out the Opti-Coat just curious.

Thanks
Louie