PDA

View Full Version : Any Zaino all in one users?

lkotsios
09-19-2011, 04:23 PM
What's your opinion on this product?

Setec Astronomy
09-19-2011, 05:15 PM
It was supposedly developed for hand use...which may be why it never seems to agree with me when I use it with a machine. Like with all Zaino products (all products, really), very little is required and if you use more than is required it will be more difficult to work with.

Beyond that, it's an AIO...doesn't clean/polish as well as a dedicated cleaner polish, and doesn't protect as well as a dedicated sealant. It smells good though. I don't really buy that it replaces Z-FX...Z-1 maybe.

ScottB
09-19-2011, 06:08 PM
I had some stained trim and got rid of it, one of the few products I dont recommend from them.

Audi Rick
09-19-2011, 06:23 PM
I gave up on Zaino years ago, I still continue to use there AIO, only because I still have some left. It does a good job of cleaning the paint. Some say it's pretty durable for an AIO? I can't say as I always top with something. Then again ColorX cleans just as well for a much cheaper price.

boatmangc
09-19-2011, 08:26 PM
I have a bottle and when I ran out of KAIO a while ago I switched over, I don't have anything bad to say about it, I put it on with my PC no problems, I use it on my DD, I just did my long wheel base high roof Sprinter Van and topped it with the ZCS.
It will be a good test subject, it lives outdoors in south Florida, gets washed maybe once a month.
Time will tell.

lkotsios
09-20-2011, 07:26 AM
I have a bottle and when I ran out of KAIO a while ago I switched over, I don't have anything bad to say about it, I put it on with my PC no problems, I use it on my DD, I just did my long wheel base high roof Sprinter Van and topped it with the ZCS.
It will be a good test subject, it lives outdoors in south Florida, gets washed maybe once a month.
Time will tell.
Which is glossier KAIO or ZAIO?

Pats300zx
09-20-2011, 08:30 AM
Which is glossier KAIO or ZAIO?

My vote goes to ZAIO.

boatmangc
09-20-2011, 08:46 PM
Yup ZAIO although I always use it for a base.
Same as I did with KAIO.
Jury's still out on the ZCS but it is really quick N easy!

tsmo11
09-21-2011, 01:04 PM
I really like to use it on my clear coated wheels,