PDA

View Full Version : Autogeek Race Team on the Road!

Meghan
09-19-2011, 02:19 PM
http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/1125/medium/AG_Race.jpg

Bruno is in the middle of his season, just left Charlotte and is headed to Dallas for a race this weekend!

If you are in the Dallas area, head out and cheer him on! Im the MAN

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/1125/medium/BrunoCar2.JPG

BobbyG
09-19-2011, 04:03 PM
Must be the driver and pit crew!! :dblthumb2:

kimtyson
09-20-2011, 09:33 AM
What a cute picture. For us newbies, can you tell us who is who? (Or is it who is whom?)

CEE DOG
09-20-2011, 09:34 AM
Sweet picture :Picture:

Meghan
09-20-2011, 09:37 AM
What a cute picture. For us newbies, can you tell us who is who? (Or is it who is whom?)

Yes that is Bruno, his dad, wife and kids.
Bruno Massel is the race car driver!

http://brunomasselracing.com/images/stories/car4.png

Bruno Massel
09-20-2011, 10:15 AM
Hey Guys,
Yeah, we left Charlotte Sunday night and just got to Dallas for the upcoming NHRA Fall Nationals this weekend.

While the weather in Charlotte was less than ideal, we had a HUGE turnout of TruckU fans on the grounds. I went through over 1000 autograph cards so hopefully we converted a race fan or two into Autogeek.net fans through the course of the weekend!

Attached is a pic from our #1 Qualifying effort last saturday...a 6.92 @ 198 mph, not too bad for a little 4-cylinder!

If your in the Dallas area this weekend, come out to the track and say "hello." We'll be going for a 3-peat as we've won this event the past two seasons.

Looking forward to greeting the rest of you out at SEMA, should be fun as always!

-Bruno

DLB
09-20-2011, 11:01 AM
Hey Guys,
Yeah, we left Charlotte Sunday night and just got to Dallas for the upcoming NHRA Fall Nationals this weekend.

While the weather in Charlotte was less than ideal, we had a HUGE turnout of TruckU fans on the grounds. I went through over 1000 autograph cards so hopefully we converted a race fan or two into Autogeek.net fans through the course of the weekend!

Attached is a pic from our #1 Qualifying effort last saturday...a 6.92 @ 198 mph, not too bad for a little 4-cylinder!

If your in the Dallas area this weekend, come out to the track and say "hello." We'll be going for a 3-peat as we've won this event the past two seasons.

Looking forward to greeting the rest of you out at SEMA, should be fun as always!

-BrunoBest of luck in Dallas Bruno!

The Charlotte weather may have been less than favorable for you guys, but with the track temps and air temp during the fuel car runs - those boys were putting down the numbers! Glad to see my boy Tony S. getting some mojo back.

DLB

Flash Gordon
09-20-2011, 12:36 PM
GL in Dallas Bruno and crew

Bruno Massel
09-20-2011, 01:00 PM
Thanks Guys! Tony always comes alive during the countdown, but how about his funny car teammate Matt Hagan, the first funny car in the 3's,
Pretty impressive stuff!

DLB
09-20-2011, 02:29 PM
Thanks Guys! Tony always comes alive during the countdown, but how about his funny car teammate Matt Hagan, the first funny car in the 3's,
Pretty impressive stuff!No doubt. I haven't been around Matt much really, but he seems like a nice guy. It's just a matter of time now before Tony is the first to 330, AGAIN!

DLB

kimtyson
09-21-2011, 09:20 AM
Good luck Bruno. Really cute family you got there. Stay safe!

Bobby B.
09-21-2011, 09:39 AM
Good luck Bruno! I need to come see you race next time you come down to Palm Beach International Raceway.