PDA

View Full Version : Need an Orlando Florida based Detailer

bigdeal
09-19-2011, 12:30 PM
Forgive me if this is posted in the wrong location on the board, but I did not see a specific location that looked right.

I need to find a local (Orlando, Florida) detailer who has a good steamer/extractor to work over the carpets, mats, and interior in my wife's Nissan Pathfinder. The car is filthy from hauling kids and their crap, and quite frankly, from abuse. Given the current condition of the interior, it is somewhat beyond my ability (and equipment) to address.

I was hoping to find a member of this board who lives in the Central Florida area that I could use for this interior cleanup work. I know I could simply look at the local yellow pages, but I wanted to ask here first.

Anybody who's local and would like to take a crack at this work, please email me at mteague1@tmo.blackberry.net. Thanks. :xyxthumbs:

courtdale
09-19-2011, 07:05 PM
I'm about to do the same thing in a '95 Accord my daughter just bought that I've affectionately named Pig Pen. This thing is BAD and I'm loving the prospect just for the 'before' of the before and after shots I'm going to get. I'm no pro, but I've researched a lot of the interior recommendations and am probably going to tackle the car this weekend.

I'll post some pics when I get them this week.

LuxuryMobile
09-19-2011, 09:39 PM
Email on it's way...

Flash Gordon
09-19-2011, 09:44 PM
Email on it's way...

Stephan will do you proud :props: