PDA

View Full Version : Dynamite Surfing, sweet

Pages : [1] 2

Surfer
02-07-2007, 11:38 PM
Never thought about that, anybody have any dynamite I can borrow??? :D

Dynamite Surfing Video (http://www.metacafe.com/watch/417120/dynamite_surfing/)

r_wain
02-07-2007, 11:45 PM
That is crazy...how bored do you have to be to try that.

I got some Surfer...but you should have asked before you posted the video waves are always flat here :awesome:

abrcrombe
02-07-2007, 11:56 PM
LOL, that is pretty tight!

Gary Sword
02-08-2007, 12:25 PM
I thought you only like sufer chicks. Those guys are nuts but I have a book thats tells you how to make dynamite if your nuts enough to do it.

RTexasF
02-08-2007, 01:01 PM
Is it that easy to obtain? Frightening to say the least!

P1et
02-08-2007, 01:01 PM
Cool video, but I hope these punks got caught. I'm not sure if I feel safe about kids running around with sticks of dynamite...

Nica
02-08-2007, 02:20 PM
What a video...is that for real...because if it is man that is dangerous. Not only one stick but three?? all I can say is wow

Surfer
02-08-2007, 02:31 PM
What a video...is that for real...because if it is man that is dangerous. Not only one stick but three?? all I can say is wowYou know at first I thought it might have been fake like some of those old Gatorade commercials (though a few were real). But I have two cousins who work for Quicksilver and one whose an Exec and they both said they think it's real and from what they understand it was actually submitted to Quicksilver by the people who filmed it, and they used it for promotion. So who knows, looks damn real to me b/c if you ask any program designer/animation etc what the hardest thing to do like in a movie, is water, and that clip was pretty damn accurate to what would happen.

Kelso
02-08-2007, 02:55 PM
that is so badass....

Surfer
02-08-2007, 03:19 PM
that is so badass....Grab some dynamite, lets go surfing, gotta place in Lake Placid, I don't think the rednecks there will mind, they'll pry join in "hoooo boy der sum crazy folk":D

Kelso
02-08-2007, 03:29 PM
hahaha.... ill wait till my brother fixes my board when he gets home..maybe by then he'll have a new board, he's buying one of those carbon fiber Lost boards, theyre like 1500 bucks....he got kinda pissed when his board got thrashed on the rocks in mexico appantly...

Gary Sword
02-08-2007, 05:35 PM
When I was in the Philippines there were some guys going fishing with dynamite. They threw the dynamite in the water and the blast would knock out a bunch of fish. When they floated up to the surface the would scoop them up with a net. It was kind of sad really.

Kelso
02-08-2007, 07:47 PM
ive heard of that, its really messed up....

Surfer
02-08-2007, 08:45 PM
When I was in the Philippines there were some guys going fishing with dynamite. They threw the dynamite in the water and the blast would knock out a bunch of fish. When they floated up to the surface the would scoop them up with a net. It was kind of sad really.You mean Redneck fishing lol, reminds me of that old South Park episode where the crazy gun uncle and friend went fishing, and they started shooting the fish, then one of them launches a missile or somthing and all the fish pop up dead LOL.

Gary Sword
02-08-2007, 08:50 PM
You mean Redneck fishing lol, reminds me of that old South Park episode where the crazy gun uncle and friend went fishing, and they started shooting the fish, then one of them launches a missile or somthing and all the fish pop up dead LOL.

I guess you could call it redneck fishing. It certainly wasn't sport fishing. What kind if people bring their guns fishing??? I'm sure they were drinking lots of beer too. All I can say is I'm glad I wasn't there.