PDA

View Full Version : What are your brands of choice?

Pages : [1] 2 3

Willison's
09-18-2011, 06:43 PM
What brands of product do you guys like and use more than others or find yourself reaching for on a regular basis? How about products that work well for boats, what do you like in that arena?

IID
09-18-2011, 06:50 PM
What brands of product do you guys like and use more than others or find yourself reaching for on a regular basis? How about products that work well for boats, what do you like in that arena?

For Vehicles,I reach for these product manufactures:
CarPro,GTechniq,OPT

For boats,you may want to look here:
Premium Boat and RV Detailing Supplies (http://www.premiumboatcare.com/)

Chris's FX4
09-18-2011, 06:55 PM
Meguiar's for pretty much everything. I always find myself buying their products and going back to them. I recently tried Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant and Wolfgang Trim Sealant on my truck with excellent results. I will continue to use those two depending how they hold up through the winter.

For the boats, I use Meguiar's Flagship Premium Wax on my waverunner, as well as other Meguiar's products. Really adds some nice reflections to the black, and also leaves no water spots for me. If any do appear, they are easily removed with a detailing spray. That wax will also last me through the whole season.

My dad used to use 3M Marine Cleaner & Wax for his white boat, but has started using the Meguiar's I use. Didn't really see a big difference between the two.

ScottB
09-18-2011, 06:57 PM
I still prefer Menzerna for polishes ...

dad07
09-18-2011, 07:16 PM
I use optimun/mothers/megs/carpro for vehicals

as far as marine goes I try to stay away from boats.....long story

pickles
09-18-2011, 07:24 PM
Most of my stuff is Meguiar's,and only recently have been trying out Dodo and pinnacle products.Meguiar's Ultimate line works well and is easy to use top to bottom.

jay trader
09-18-2011, 07:30 PM
I still prefer Menzerna for polishes ...

What he said, plus Wolfgang and Zaino sealants.

Jaretr1
09-18-2011, 07:33 PM
I guess I am a Meguiars guy as well. I also have a few Pinnacle XMT products.

jetwave
09-18-2011, 07:40 PM
Meguiars here too

silverfox
09-18-2011, 07:40 PM
Meguiars, optimum, CGuys, Ultima. I could easily use nothing but Megs products and never look back. Optimum is the most innovative company I've seen with ONR and Opti coat being game changing products. Some of the most easy to use products that rarely disappoint that I use every week are from CG particularly their car wash products and MF towels. Their new hybrid series Blacklight and V7 are the two most impressive products I've ever used and they are used on every car I touch. Ultima waterless wash is the one product I reach for the most and I'd be lost without it.

joenok
09-18-2011, 10:54 PM
99% of the products I use are Meguiar´s.
MG has a great series of boat products too, but I only have limited experience with that.

dtuna42
09-18-2011, 11:02 PM
Mostly Meguiar's - generally speaking: affordable & easy to use, from the perspective of a relative novice

Mobile detail
09-18-2011, 11:04 PM
Automagic. Great prices and very good/excellent results. Optimum works great and ultimia is excellent for personal use but can be economically straining for production detailing.

cincybranr
09-18-2011, 11:20 PM
Klasse for Sealant, P21s has done me very well. Just used some dodo juice on my new Camry. Love it!

Jimmie
09-18-2011, 11:56 PM
Mostly DP
Lately some WG
MY RV gets DG