PDA

View Full Version : Will OPT ever offer PowerClean in 5gallon sizes ?

Pages : [1] 2

IID
09-16-2011, 08:21 PM
To this date,I've used/depleted around (10) gallon's of Optimum PowerClean.I would like to purchase bulk of it but see here at AG(and searched elsewhere)it's not offered in anything bigger than 1gallon sizes.
Will PowerClean ever be offered in 5gallon sizes?

Dr Oldz
09-16-2011, 08:32 PM
I wouldnt mind a 5 gallon jug myself.

IID
09-16-2011, 08:41 PM
I wouldnt mind a 5 gallon jug myself.

Jim,I'm hoping if Chris(@OPT) reads this he will comment.Maybe if there is enough interest,OPT will have a 5gallon offering in the near future ;)

Dr Oldz
09-16-2011, 08:43 PM
I have a feeling shipping 5 gallon containers is prolly why we don't see them....... :(

IID
09-16-2011, 08:55 PM
I've purchased 5gallon containers or detail spray before and shipping wasn't that bad.

CleanGene
09-16-2011, 08:56 PM
Just received my first two gallons of the old formula but have yet to use it. It must be some mighty good stuff. For as much as it cost at regular price, I sure hope so. The cost of a 5 gallon container would probably blow my mind.

Rei86
09-16-2011, 09:02 PM
OPT Direct doesn't sell it in five gallons? I know AG doesn't want too sell anything bigger than 1gallon~5liter because of shipping cost.

IID
09-16-2011, 10:13 PM
OPT Direct doesn't sell it in five gallons? I know AG doesn't want too sell anything bigger than 1gallon~5liter because of shipping cost.

OPT doesn't offer 5 gallon sizes of PowerClean.
But 5gallons of detail spray from another vendor is around $29:

Detail Spray
Please select the desired shipping method below:
#FedEx Home Delivery $29.70
Product Quantity Sub Total:
Detail Spray 5 Gallon Refill $159.95

IMO,that's fine with me for shipping on 5 gallons of product.

C. Charles Hahn
09-16-2011, 10:27 PM
OPT doesn't offer 5 gallon sizes of PowerClean.
But 5gallons of detail spray from another vendor is around $29:

Detail Spray
Please select the desired shipping method below:
#FedEx Home Delivery $29.70
Product Quantity Sub Total:
Detail Spray 5 Gallon Refill $159.95

IMO,that's fine with me for shipping on 5 gallons of product.

What would the shipping and price be for a 1 gallon container of the same stuff?

Based on your price/shipping it works out to $0.296/oz., I'm just curious if that works out to be a sizable savings over buying the smaller quantity.

Setec Astronomy
09-16-2011, 10:37 PM
What would the shipping and price be for a 1 gallon container of the same stuff?

Based on your price/shipping it works out to $0.296/oz., I'm just curious if that works out to be a sizable savings over buying the smaller quantity.

Heck, it's pretty easy to get free shipping on a few gallons of OPC, I think what people are looking for with the 5 gal is a break on the per gallon price.

rwright
09-16-2011, 10:44 PM
I asked Chris a long time ago the same exact question, his response at the time was simply "We do not offer Power Clean in 5 gallon containers at this time". I would be down for a 5 gallon jug or larger if possible. I use a lot of this stuff. Hopefully he can chime in and give us a heads up.

Setec Astronomy
09-16-2011, 10:54 PM
I asked Chris a long time ago the same exact question, his response at the time was simply "We do not offer Power Clean in 5 gallon containers at this time". I would be down for a 5 gallon jug or larger if possible. I use a lot of this stuff. Hopefully he can chime in and give us a heads up.

They seem pretty receptive to sensible stuff, when Duane got them into the chat over on Autopia Forums...I think they agreed to do a smaller syringe of Opti-Coat 2.0 targeted at headlight coating, and half gallons of the polishes...although neither of those seem to have happened!

IID
09-16-2011, 11:23 PM

Chris just hooked me up with a very sweet deal.Shoot him a email ;)

FUNX650
09-16-2011, 11:49 PM
Chris just hooked me up with a very sweet deal.Shoot him a email ;)

Does this apply to everyone on this forum?

Bob

IID
09-16-2011, 11:55 PM
Does this apply to everyone on this forum?

Bob

If you are interested(as I mentioned)send him a email.