PDA

View Full Version : New from Sacramento

Giantsindahouse
09-16-2011, 11:31 AM
Hello Everyone, I found this site as I was researching how to take care of my new ride, 2011 Audi A6, Ibis White with Cardamom beige interior. It has tinted windows and a clear bra. As with most new car owners, I want to keep it looking as new as possible for as long as possible with reasonable effort for a hobbyist.

I started checking out the Auto Detailing 101 forum and looking for the following information/advice:

new paint - what should be done to keep it looking great (annually, monthly, weekly)
interior surfaces and leather - saw a review of Ultima Interior Guard Plus and it appears to be a perfect AIO product to treat and preserve my interior.
spot cleaning - exterior (bugs, bird do, etc.) and interior
wheels and tires - brake dust!

I have some Klasse AIO and high gloss sealant and Lexol leather cleaner and conditioner I purchased 4 years ago to care for my Pilot. Is this stuff still good, are there better products out there for a white car?

Thanks in advance and I will keep reading!

Roy

Mike Phillips
09-16-2011, 11:39 AM
Welcome to Autogeek Online!

You'll probably get more and better replies is you copy and paste your questions to a new thread and use a title that tells people what the thread is about.

Right now your title reads,

New from Sacramento

People that see this title may or my not click on the link to "welcome" you but from the title no one can tell you have questions.

So copy and paste your above questions to a "dedicated thread" in the Detailing 101 forum and write a title to the thread that tells your reader what the topic is, then our forum community with experience and information on your topic will likely chime-in and lend a helping hand...

A tip to help yourself get great answers when you start a thread (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/tips-techniques-how-articles-interacting-discussion-forums/29344-tip-help-yourself-get-great-answers-when-you-start-thread.html)

How to write a good title for your thread (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/introduce-yourself/20306-how-write-good-title-your-post.html)

:welcome:

Zedhead07
09-16-2011, 11:59 AM
Welcome fellow Norcal Autogeek! Nice ride!

Meghan
09-19-2011, 01:31 PM
Welcome to AGO!

storm100
09-19-2011, 02:09 PM
Welcome Roy!