PDA

View Full Version : Hi From Denver, CO

SubieTrav
09-14-2011, 09:47 PM
Hi
Recently joined and wanted to introduce myself. I'm hoping to get both of my Subaru's cleaned up and protected before winter. The 92 Legacy is mica black and the 96 Legacy Outback is spruce green. I've been using Turtle Wax Ice, it gave it a shine, but nothing I thought was worth bragging about. Plus it leaves streaks.
Travis

shrtbull
09-14-2011, 09:53 PM
:welcome:

Driwash
09-14-2011, 10:25 PM
Welcome to the forum,

Tom

Belair
09-14-2011, 11:20 PM
Welcome to the forum.

BobbyG
09-15-2011, 06:12 AM
:welcome: to Autogeek Online Travis!

Winter takes it's toll on everything and if you want to keep your car or truck looking good it pays to spend the time with the right products to protect the finish. A quality sealant followed by a wax like Collinite 845 will give you that long term protection you're looking for.

Wash
Clay
Polish
Seal
Wax

CrownKote
09-15-2011, 07:07 AM
Welcome to the Geek from Wheat Ridge!

I'm Chris the owner of CrownKote... If you would like to stop by the shop sometime I would be more than happy to look over your cars and give you some ideas of what would work well with your paint and what you may need to do to get the best looking Subis out there...

alko
09-15-2011, 07:11 AM
Welcome to the forum! I was born in Denver and lived in Littleton until I was 6. I need to take a trip back out and visit.

BobbyG gave you a nice plan of action to maintaining your vehicles. Take a look around AG and the forum to find some priceless information and products. Its overwhelming but you'll pick up quick.

Slava
09-15-2011, 10:21 AM
Welcome to the forum.

I'm also from CO. If you need a helping hand in getting your cars detailed or just have questions let me know. Or just search on the site, there's a lot of good info on here.