PDA

View Full Version : RACEDECK Garage Floors - New Product Line!

Pages : [1] 2

Nick McKees37
09-13-2011, 02:42 PM
http://www.autogeekonline.net/nick/What's%20NEW%20September/autogeek_2176_99756552.jpg (http://www.autogeek.net/racedeck-garage-floors.html)

Racedeck Garage Floors is a pioneer in the garage flooring industry with the invention of modular flooring. No one has been in the business longer than Racedeck and this is evident with the superior quality and engineering that goes in to all of the products they manufacture. Racedeck manufactures more flooring each year than all of their competitors combined.

Racedeck products are proudly made in the USA. Their headquarters is located in Salt Lake City Utah, where they engineer and manufacture their complete line of products in a massive, state-of-the-art 100,000 square foot facility. Racedeck employs 130 committed team members that run their manufacturing facility 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Racedeck is committed to designing, engineering, and manufacturing the highest quality garage floor products available anywhere and we're proud to have them become a part of the Autogeek team.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/nick/What's%20NEW%20September/racedeck-autogeek.jpg

We didn't waste any time testing out Racedeck's garage flooring. We've had their CircleTrac Floor Tile installed in the Show Car Garage for about two weeks now and it looks fantastic. Installation took very little time and it couldn't have possibly been any easier to install. Only basic hand tools are required and you don't have to have a degree in engineering to properly install the flooring. The instructions are clear and concise and everything fits together perfectly.

If you have a floor that needs a little attention, give Racedeck a try and prepare to be impressed. :props:

Racedeck Garage Floors (http://www.autogeek.net/racedeck-garage-floors.html)

Finemess
09-13-2011, 03:11 PM
I've been eyeing some of this. How are the shipping costs?

Meghan
09-13-2011, 03:21 PM

AGO :dblthumb2:

Mike Phillips
09-13-2011, 03:23 PM
Just to add....

Jorgen Moller, the CEO of RaceDeck is a friend of mine and a car guy, he's the real deal.

The last tile floor we had was too hard to clean to restore a clean, crisp look. During any of our detailing projects and especially our wetsanding classes the tiles really take a beating and you can't restore the "new" look no matter what you use for a cleaner because dirt would embed "into" the pores of the plastic used to make the tile.

I told Jorgen about the problems we were having with the old tiles and then explained how we use the studio and as soon as I told him of the issues he instantly suggested the CircleTrac Floor Tile because you can get it with the optional TuffShield Finish, which is like a hard glaze on the surface. Unlike the last tiles, the CircleTrac tiles won't absorb dirt or in our case, compound, polish and wax residues or even run-off from our wetsanding water.

I love the new tiles and so far everyone that's been to our studio agrees that not only do they look great, but clean-up is a cinch.

Everything looks great on RACEDECK Garage Floors!
http://www.showcargarage.com/gallery/files/1/2011RJTCamaro023.jpg

I give RACEDECK two thumbs up...

:dblthumb2:

ShineTimeDetail
09-13-2011, 03:31 PM
Just to add....

Jorgen Moller, the CEO of RaceDeck is a friend of mine and a car guy, he's the real deal.

The last tile floor we had was too hard to clean to restore a clean, crisp look. During any of our detailing projects and especially our wetsanding classes the tiles really take a beating and you can't restore the "new" look no matter what you use for a cleaner because dirt would embed "into" the pores of the plastic used to make the tile.

I told Jorgen about the problems we were having with the old tiles and then explained how we use the studio and as soon as I told him of the issues he instantly suggested the CircleTrac Floor Tile because you can get it with the optional TuffShield Finish, which is like a hard glaze on the surface. Unlike the last tiles, the CircleTrac tiles won't absorb dirt or in our case, compound, polish and wax residues or even run-off from our wetsanding water.

I love the new tiles and so far everyone that's been to our studio agrees that not only do they look great, but clean-up is a cinch.

Everything looks great on RACEDECK Garage Floors!
http://www.showcargarage.com/gallery/files/1/2011RJTCamaro023.jpg

I give RACEDECK two thumbs up...

:dblthumb2:

How does one put red lip stick on while looking into a red car? :doh:

That tile floor sure does look sharp though!!:dblthumb2:

Flannigan
09-13-2011, 03:34 PM
Looks great! Will they do custom logos for us, or was that an Autogeek only special?

Finemess
09-13-2011, 03:34 PM

That tile floor sure does look sharp though!!:dblthumb2:
How does one get anything done with her there putting on red lip stick?

C. Charles Hahn
09-13-2011, 06:15 PM
Looks great! Will they do custom logos for us, or was that an Autogeek only special?

Their CEO, Jorgen Moller, has posted this on several other forums:

For those of you looking for a custom garage floor, RaceDeck can manufacture any custom logo image you supply in any size. We have several options for the types of logos. The first is our Patent TuffShield process, where the logo is actually molded into the modular flooring, Very Trick We also have logo panel inserts and even custom painted logos for special applications.

In addition to over 18 standard colors - We also can create any custom color, all you need to do is send us a sample color chip or better yet a pantone number. The min for custom color is 750 ft.

:xyxthumbs:

Perfections
09-14-2011, 12:18 AM
How do these floors fair against uv damage?

Buckskincolt
09-14-2011, 12:23 AM

Who Cares ..... As far as I'm concerned she could put red lipstick on looking into a fire truck and make it work!:dblthumb2:

shoeless89
09-14-2011, 09:05 AM
:iagree: :)

mlc40
09-14-2011, 11:06 AM
Great addition to Autogeek. I installed this in my garage this year and love it. If anyone has any questions on this product I will be happy to try and answer them.

rockford33
09-14-2011, 11:21 AM

Just wait for the free shipping offer for orders over $95 :laughing:

Meghan
09-15-2011, 02:03 PM
Well it appears a lot of your like this flooring, saw a good bit of these on orders. Now when you install it, I would love to see garage shots posted like we did!

LegacyGT
09-15-2011, 02:13 PM
This looks pretty neat ... I have a question for those of us in the snow belt who track snow & crud into the garage which melts, and then can see freezing temperatures.

Would it be better to use all solid panels and rinse the junk out of the garage when possible, or use some of the perforated drain panels to make sure things get dry underneath the floor at the expense of trapping a lot of gravel and dirt?