PDA

View Full Version : crystal mist/ souveran paste wax

BILL
05-01-2006, 07:16 PM
Can souveran paste wax be applied over crystal mist with out one canceling out the other........

crystal mist weekly, souveran paste wax monthly:

good idea???:confused:

ScottB
05-01-2006, 07:55 PM
Crystal Mist is designed to enhance Souveran and the other Pinnacle waxes. It works equally good with most/all carnuabas. You could use it below Souveran I suppose, but have never done so prior. On weeks were I use Souveran I dont use CM, but the weeks inbetween at each washing (twice weekly) I use it to amp up the shine.

BILL
05-01-2006, 08:02 PM
Crystal Mist is designed to enhance Souveran and the other Pinnacle waxes. It works equally good with most/all carnuabas. You could use it below Souveran I suppose, but have never done so prior. On weeks were I use Souveran I dont use CM, but the weeks inbetween at each washing (twice weekly) I use it to amp up the shine.

So i guess its ok to use it under souveran........i guess one just builds on top of the other, after all they are from the same family of waxs

thanks killrwheels :)

BlkTac05
05-01-2006, 11:30 PM
To answer your question.........Yes you can! The 2 products work nicely together.

BILL
05-02-2006, 06:41 AM
Thank you sir.........:)

ScottB
05-02-2006, 05:47 PM
I would remind anyone that to date I have not found a true carnuaba that did not benefit from Crystal Mist in keeping the "pop" alive. It may not be needed initially, but is clearly a benefit between waxings. And is so darn easy to use, just wipe, no setting or seperate removal.

BILL
05-02-2006, 05:54 PM
Thanks........ordered today from autogeek and was e- mailed an hour ago its already been shipped.

thanks again..............