PDA

View Full Version : BLACKFIRE Midnight Sun Ivory Carnauba Paste Wax 7

Pages : [1] 2

Noob
09-12-2011, 04:08 PM
How easy is this to use? I've always used spray waxes, because of easy and use. I currently use the Souveran Spray Wax and love it. But wondering if this is better and also easy to use?

BLACKFIRE Midnight Sun Ivory Carnauba Paste Wax, car wax, auto wax (http://www.autogeek.net/blackfire-midnight-sun-wax.html)

lkotsios
09-12-2011, 04:36 PM
Very easy to use, but for similar price p21s 100% looks much better.

Dr Oldz
09-12-2011, 05:25 PM
BF MS is one of the easiest waxes to use. Looks great also. I just finished a tub and will be reordering it very soon! You will be pleased with it. Just make sure the paint is properly prepped prior to application.

rider9195
09-12-2011, 05:54 PM
Easy to apply and remove. Gives a deep glow and has good durability for a carnauba.

eaglefan
09-12-2011, 07:45 PM
How do you guys think BFMS ranks in the looks department compared to other waxes? I have been using it on top of BFWD and am pleased. But always looking for the next level up. Thanks.

05xrunner
09-12-2011, 08:16 PM
it looks very nice..it wipes off easily..but as for ease of use on application. Fuzion has it beat..I have been using it though as it gives a nice wet look

lkotsios
09-13-2011, 06:24 AM
it looks very nice..it wipes off easily..but as for ease of use on application. Fuzion has it beat..I have been using it though as it gives a nice wet look
I agree Fuzion is my best one I have tried so far.

Flannigan
09-13-2011, 06:33 AM
BFMS is easily the best all around carnuba on the market. It is one of the easiest to use (as easy as fuzion) and looks just as good as other waxes that are double and triple the price. I've always said this, but IMO fuzion looks like a sealant. It doesn't have the deep glow of a true carnuba, instead a glossy shell type look. BFMS is a true carnuba and has the look to back it up, without some inflated price tag. It's the real deal.

lkotsios
09-13-2011, 08:04 AM
BFMS is easily the best all around carnuba on the market. It is one of the easiest to use (as easy as fuzion) and looks just as good as other waxes that are double and triple the price. I've always said this, but IMO fuzion looks like a sealant. It doesn't have the deep glow of a true carnuba, instead a glossy shell type look. BFMS is a true carnuba and has the look to back it up, without some inflated price tag. It's the real deal.
MS is not a true. nuba its like fuzion a hybrid

rfinkle2
09-13-2011, 08:26 AM
I LOVE this wax. I can't imagine that you'd be dissappointed if you were to buy it.

Easy on, easy off and look great.

Flannigan
09-13-2011, 08:40 AM
MS is not a true. nuba its like fuzion a hybrid
My bad, however it certainly looks like a true nuba with a deep wet look vs. a slick shiny look like fuzion.

panthercz
09-13-2011, 08:45 AM
Spread it as thin as possible. If you have a machine use that to spread a thin even layer.
Just do a panel or two at a time then wipe off.

lkotsios
09-13-2011, 10:00 AM
Spread it as thin as possible. If you have a machine use that to spread a thin even layer.
Just do a panel or two at a time then wipe off.
What are the advantages to applying wax by machine?

shoeless89
09-13-2011, 10:16 AM
What are the advantages to applying wax by machine?

Faster and easier to spread a thinner layer

How easy is this to use? I've always used spray waxes, because of easy and use. I currently use the Souveran Spray Wax and love it. But wondering if this is better and also easy to use?

BLACKFIRE Midnight Sun Ivory Carnauba Paste Wax, car wax, auto wax (http://www.autogeek.net/blackfire-midnight-sun-wax.html)

You say all you have ever used is spray waxes? Spray waxes aren't meant to replace wax/sealants, they are there to help boot their life span and add a little extra look.

Noob
09-13-2011, 01:24 PM
BF MS is one of the easiest waxes to use. Looks great also. I just finished a tub and will be reordering it very soon! You will be pleased with it. Just make sure the paint is properly prepped prior to application.
What do you mean properly prepped?

Im the MAN