PDA

View Full Version : Pinnacle Souveran Spray

Rsurfer
02-06-2007, 06:26 PM
Hi Auto Geeks,
Can anyone tell me what the difference is between Pinnacle Liquid spray and Crystal Mist?

Aloha,
Rsurfer

Adde
02-06-2007, 06:51 PM
i was jw wondering the same thing, sounds the same too me

BILL
02-06-2007, 07:13 PM
i was jw wondering the same thing, sounds the same too me

It is basically im sure, just VOC complient thats why we got the 2 for one in the sale...out with the old, and in with the new...only not so new i surmise;)

ScottB
02-06-2007, 07:21 PM
Pinnacle Souveran Liquid Spray Wax New! (http://www.autogeek.net/pinnacle-souveran-spray-wax.html)

Pinnacles Souveran Spray Wax is supposedly a standalone spray wax. Can be used with or without waxing, think of it as an amped up Crystal Mist on steriods. The detailing spray has been modified slightly and uses some new polymers also, thus Crystal Mist + .

blkyukon
02-06-2007, 07:31 PM
Hi Auto Geeks,
Can anyone tell me what the difference is between Pinnacle Liquid spray and Crystal Mist?

Aloha,
Rsurfer

Souveran spray wax is that, a spray wax and can be used as a stand alone spray wax or can be used as a wax booster to prolong the life of your existing carnauba wax.

Crystal Mist is more of a true quick detailer and is used for more maintenance i.e. in between washing, remove smudges, finger prints, but it does also enhance the appearance and slickness of the paint.

I've used both and was impressed with the ease of use (streak free finish) and appearance of each of them.

Meghan
02-06-2007, 07:38 PM
Souveran spray wax is that, a spray wax and can be used as a stand alone spray wax or can be used as a wax booster to prolong the life of your existing carnauba wax.

Crystal Mist is more of a true quick detailer and is used for more maintenance i.e. in between washing, remove smudges, finger prints, but it does also enhance the appearance and slickness of the paint.

I've used both and was impressed with the ease of use (streak free finish) and appearance of each of them.
Thank you for helping them out... blkyukon is right on it.

ScottB
02-06-2007, 07:55 PM
funny how "others" are getting to beta-test before the MOD SQUAD !!

supercharged
02-06-2007, 08:15 PM
Pinnacle Souveran Liquid Spray Wax New! (http://www.autogeek.net/pinnacle-souveran-spray-wax.html)

Pinnacles Souveran Spray Wax is supposedly a standalone spray wax. Can be used with or without waxing, think of it as an amped up Crystal Mist on steriods. The detailing spray has been modified slightly and uses some new polymers also, thus Crystal Mist + .
Looks like this is what I want to try! :awesome: Im the MAN

Kelso
02-06-2007, 08:48 PM
is crystal mist going bye bye? and this replacing it? what are the physical properties?(look, consistency, color, and most important smell)

Rsurfer
02-07-2007, 02:47 PM
thank you for the replies. Rsurfer

Meghan
02-07-2007, 03:25 PM
is crystal mist going bye bye? and this replacing it? what are the physical properties?(look, consistency, color, and most important smell)
Crystal Mist is not gone, just back to a detail spray not a spray wax anymore.

nick19
02-07-2007, 03:28 PM
Crystal Mist is not gone, just back to a detail spray not a spray wax anymore.

So the NEW CM is "wax"less then? Please, don't force me to buy more CM w/ wax! :( I tried this stuff for the first time, and WOW!! For $10 its the best stuff QD/wax I have used. :applause:

-Nick

Adde
02-07-2007, 03:33 PM
so basically this new CM is just a normal QD, nothing in it to make the LS or any other Souveran Nuba last longer? if that is so im going to buy some more CM of the old style before its all gone.

nick19
02-07-2007, 03:43 PM
so basically this new CM is just a normal QD, nothing in it to make the LS or any other Souveran Nuba last longer? if that is so im going to buy some more CM of the old style before its all gone.

:iagree: The old CM w/ wax is some GOOD stuff.

blkyukon
02-07-2007, 03:53 PM

Well yes, CM is a QD now and not a spray wax. It can be used as a "maintenance" QD to remove light dusting, finger prints, etc. but it does enhance the gloss and slickness of the paint.

The Liquid Souveran Spray Wax is Pinnacle's new spray wax. This can be used as a stand alone wax or a booster wax....IMO it's just as good if not better then CM spray wax.

Once it clears up here, I'll be able to test both of them more and I'll post a review.