PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Northern VA

Viperman78
09-11-2011, 04:38 PM
Hi Everyone,

Viper, Mustang, Cobras, MOPAR...my priorities. Been a fan of Autogeek for some time but just now getting my act together an officially registered. I love keeping my cars in pristine condition (which is VERY challenging with the crappy Northern Virginia roads). Looking forward to conversing with other about the art of detailing (especially detailing the dreaded black car).

BobbyG
09-11-2011, 04:41 PM
:welcome: To Autogeek Online! :props:

alko
09-11-2011, 04:48 PM
Welcome to the forum!!! NoVA roads are no where near as bad as DC or MD's. At the least, VA is pretty good at paving the roads on a regular basis. The downside to that is all the scattered pieces of tar rocks that didn't make it. One thing about VA is that they are on it!!!...I'm talking about when they go to have a road repaved, they tear it up and pave it overnight.

Mike Phillips
09-12-2011, 08:22 AM
Welcome to Autogeek Online! :welcome:

Looking forward to conversing with other about the art of detailing (especially detailing the dreaded black car).

Someone on this forum has a quote in their signature line that goes like this...

Maintaining a black car is a full time job...

Luckily, there's lots of forum members here willing to share tips and techniques that work for them and their black cars....

:xyxthumbs:

lokerola
09-12-2011, 08:27 AM
Hey Viperman, welcome! I'm in Alexandria myself with a black car. It's a full time job for sure. :)

Meghan
09-12-2011, 09:10 AM
:welcome: