PDA

View Full Version : Why did I have a relapse?!?!?!

Bates Detailing
09-09-2011, 09:06 AM
Ok - I was away from the forum cause of work and family - I have 4 cars to do today and need to get ready to go - but Im addicted once again lol! Thanx Autogeek! :doh:

tuscarora dave
09-09-2011, 09:16 AM
H.A.L.T.

Hungry, Angry, Lonely and Tired?

tuscarora dave
09-09-2011, 09:19 AM
The 12 steps of detailers anonymous
Step 1. We admitted we were powerless over waxing and that our wives had become unmanageable.
Step 2. Came to believe that a better wax could restore us to sanity.
Step 3. Made a decision to turn our wheels and our tires over to a tire shine as we understood it.
Step 4. Made a searching and fearless swirl inventory of our rides.
Step 5. Admitted to A.G.O., to ourselves and to another detailer the exact nature of our paint condition.
Step 6. Were entirely ready to have M-105 remove these defects and swirls.
Step 7. Humbly asked our banks to increase our credit limits.
Step 8. Made a list of all the products we would need and became willing to pay for them all.
Step 9. Made a direct leveling of our swirls except when to do so would remove too much clear or strike through.
Step 10. Continued to use 2 buckets and when the water got dirty promptly replaced it.
Step 11. Sought through detailing forums to improve our process as we understood it, asking only for the knowledge of products and the technique to use them.
Step 12. Having achieved a perfect paint finish as a result of these steps, we tried to carry these techniques to other detailers and to practice these processes with all of our vehicles.

Bates Detailing
09-09-2011, 09:20 AM
HHHMMMM Dave - where did you learn that lol?!?!??! I tried the serenity prayer and yet Im still on the forum!

But I really gotta go now lol - just added an Enterprise and a Bus to the day...... now I have to rush! Later guys!

CrownKote
09-09-2011, 09:30 AM
The 12 steps of detailers anonymous
Step 1. We admitted we were powerless over waxing and that our wives had become unmanageable.
Step 2. Came to believe that a better wax could restore us to sanity.
Step 3. Made a decision to turn our wheels and our tires over to a tire shine as we understood it.
Step 4. Made a searching and fearless swirl inventory of our rides.
Step 5. Admitted to A.G.O., to ourselves and to another detailer the exact nature of our paint condition.
Step 6. Were entirely ready to have M-105 remove these defects and swirls.
Step 7. Humbly asked our banks to increase our credit limits.
Step 8. Made a list of all the products we would need and became willing to pay for them all.
Step 9. Made a direct leveling of our swirls except when to do so would remove too much clear or strike through.
Step 10. Continued to use 2 buckets and when the water got dirty promptly replaced it.
Step 11. Sought through detailing forums to improve our process as we understood it, asking only for the knowledge of products and the technique to use them.
Step 12. Having achieved a perfect paint finish as a result of these steps, we tried to carry these techniques to other detailers and to practice these processes with all of our vehicles.

Great stuff Dave!!!!