PDA

View Full Version : Mytee lite 11

luv a shine
09-08-2011, 08:08 PM
Has anyone tried the extractors ? I want to get the MYTEE LITE 11. What do you think for a part time buzz.

Executive Detail
09-08-2011, 09:09 PM
Has anyone tried the extractors ? I want to get the MYTEE LITE 11. What do you think for a part time buzz.

I've never tried that particular model, but currently I have the HP60 (smaller version of the HP100) and love it.

Kristopher1129
09-08-2011, 09:44 PM
You won't find a better extractor in that size than the Mytee Lite II. I use the Mytee Lite II in my shop full time, 6 days a week. It has never let me down. It gets hot QUICK, psi is great, suction is great. I've been completely happy with it, and I've had it for probably 2 years now. It still runs like a champ.

I also have the Aztec Hot Rod (which is the Mytees only competition IMO), and it comes nowhere near the performance of the Mytee. Actually, to be frank...it makes the Hot Rod look like a wuss.

The ONLY issue I have with it...is the 2 gallon solution, and reservoir tanks. But, for a part time biz...it's more than enough. I just would rather have the HP60 with 6 gal. tanks. But, that's only because of how much I use it. For you...it will be perfect. Trust me.

fredcandetail
09-08-2011, 10:05 PM
I have boTh and They both are studs NO LIE.
used the MLII for a year and it never let me down. Now I have the HP60 that was thrown in when we bought out a competitor and thisnmachine rocks! It has a lot more suction and I think the pump may be a tad stronger and the water heats up to 214 degrees vs 200 but nonetheless these machines rock
GO FOR IT