PDA

View Full Version : Raw Video of Paint Correction - 2007 Nissan Frontier

Bates Detailing
09-07-2011, 11:51 PM
I am not a camera person as this video will show lol - I get nervouse and say alot of ums and uhs lol! But, what do you guys think??!!??!

B & B Detailing Paint Correction on Nissan Frontier - YouTube

Before pics are here : August 29, 2011 | Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.240172252685758.49760.135827766453541)

Here's an aviation vid from yesterday -

B & B Detailing - Aircraft Detailing - YouTube

And some RVS -

B & B Detailing Rv's serviced from 2010 to 2011 - YouTube

Let me know what you think...... I know Im weak on the camera - and need to edit this vids drastically...... but other than that any comments?!?!?!?

storm100
09-08-2011, 12:41 AM
Very nice Anthony. :xyxthumbs: Good work man!

Bates Detailing
09-08-2011, 01:08 AM
Thanx man - Put ALOT of hard work in these jobs..... even though I am not good on the camera lol! I get nervous for some reason?!?!?

storm100
09-08-2011, 01:26 AM
I know what you mean. At least now you have a place to detail. Congrats on that. I for one know how hard it is to be completely mobile and doing huge ole jobs into the night and sometimes with little help, so hats off to ya man.

Ted S.
09-08-2011, 02:18 AM
Awesome work, Anthony!

MirandaAutoSpa
09-08-2011, 07:20 AM
I like the vids...I need to start to documenting our work like that. I think it's cool to see the "man behind the forum".
I have tons of respect for you guys here that take the time to document the work do.
I think you do fine on camera...I would look weird to myself too, but thats because all us detailers are obsessed with "Looks":props:

BobbyG
09-08-2011, 08:20 AM
Anthony, allot of hard work with amazing results! I don't know if I'd have the courage to tackle an airplane or RV!!

Awesome work! :props:

Bates Detailing
09-08-2011, 08:28 AM
Awesome work, Anthony!

Thanx man - where in TN are you located?!?!?!

I like the vids...I need to start to documenting our work like that. I think it's cool to see the "man behind the forum".
I have tons of respect for you guys here that take the time to document the work do.
I think you do fine on camera...I would look weird to myself too, but thats because all us detailers are obsessed with "Looks":props:

Yeah I need some editing software for sure..... cause I have about 20 vids from different jobs that I want to take pieces from and compile into one descent vid. I feel like all of them have some good and bad things about them. Need to get rid of the silences, uhs, ums, etc lol.

Anthony, allot of hard work with amazing results! I don't know if I'd have the courage to tackle an airplane or RV!!

Awesome work! :props:

Thanks Bobby