PDA

View Full Version : Dp waterless wash

navseawelder1
09-07-2011, 02:22 PM
How much DP Waterless Wash does it take to wash truck? Is it worth it?

FUNX650
09-07-2011, 03:55 PM
How much DP Waterless Wash does it take to wash truck? Is it worth it?

-Depends on how 'dirty' the truck is, along with its size, IMO.

-It's well worth it....especially if access to a hose bib, seasonal changes, and water-usage restrictions are taken into account.

-The really critical part of a water-less wash is an ample supply of MF towels, and the correct folding/using techniques thereof, in order to get the most "clean-use" out of each MF towel. That and when to lay down a 'dirty' towel and get another one.

-IMO....Total water-less wash 'washing-time' should be around 1/2-3/4 hr. once you've got the hang of it. Take longer if you want to. :)

-I tend to keep in mind that water-less washes sometimes just can't replace the need for a regular 2-Bucket, and its accompanying "accessories", car wash session.

Bob

Shawn T.
09-07-2011, 03:58 PM
For the past few months I have been using a waterless car wash, I have been using between 12-16 oz. each time I wash. But, you must remember that I usually wash the car when there is a good film of dirt and I use more than necessary just to lessen the risk of swirls.

navseawelder1
09-07-2011, 04:40 PM
I was thinking about using it in the winter. Thanks for the feedback. Right now it is BOGO.

skipper1
09-07-2011, 07:18 PM
It is a 3-1 ratio mixture. 8oz of DP & 24oz of water for a 32oz spray bottle. Stock up, it's worth every drop.