PDA

View Full Version : Do Expensive Paste Waxes ever go on BOGO?

ArkayoDeetayo
09-06-2011, 08:22 PM
Anyone who has been around for a while and looking at the BOGOs for a while, do any of the expensive paste waxes ever go on BOGO?

I mean like waxes that are $50+ such as Pinnacle Signature Series 2, Fuzion, Dodo Waxes

So far I have only used the cheap stuff like Meguiars Gold and NXT 2.0, or sealants such as Zaino.

I just found out about AG about a couple of months ago so don't know about their history of BOGOs and would love for anyone to chime in if they have seen the better paste waxes go on BOGO, thanks.

The 3 waxes I mentioned are waxes I want to try but afraid as soon as I order it, a week later it goes on BOGO, so I am willing to wait it out if there is a chance it goes on BOGO.

Looking at my stash of products, it doesn't even look like that much, but somehow over the 2 months I already spent over $1000. Guess all those vips/bogos do add up! So far everything I have been satisfied with except my buckets which I paid $20 each, and end up seeing the same thing at Home Depot for $2.50 and Sonax Wheel Cleaner for $16 each (got 3) and found out my OPC can do the same.

Lasthope05
09-06-2011, 08:27 PM
Only the inhouse waxes go on bogo. IE Pinnicale, Wolfgang, DP. All others like Dodo do not unless they are blowing out the line. Also it is extremely rare for the inhouse waxes to go on bogo. The only time they do is around Christmas/New Years. The Fuzion mini, however, will pop up a few times a year.

Dr Oldz
09-06-2011, 08:28 PM
I personally have never seen those 3 on BOGO but usually around x-mas they throw some really good deals on them.

Jenn1270
09-06-2011, 08:40 PM
The mini Fuzions were on BOGO a while back. Sold out in no time.

Piku
09-06-2011, 09:11 PM
I have seen the in-house brands such as Souveran, Pinnacle Sig II, Fuzion Mini and Max Wax go on BOGO. I bought the Fuzion Mini and Souveran on BOGO. Granted when I bought Souveran, it went on BOGO do to a batch having indented lids.
If it was me, I would wait until Christmas.

slickooz
09-07-2011, 12:07 AM
I got Sig II for buy one get one. And got Souveran 50% off around Christmas.

ArkayoDeetayo
09-07-2011, 12:48 AM
Ok, thanks for all your input, I got the information I was hoping for. So I'll wait around 3-4 months. The current supply of LSP I have should last me until then, actually itll prob last me a couple more years but I wanted to try a premium wax.

oldmodman
09-07-2011, 02:03 AM
I got the full size Fuzion on BOGO about three years ago. Since then it has only shown up on sale a couple of times.

ScottB
09-07-2011, 05:13 PM
yes over the years Pinnacle, Wolfgang, and DP paste waxes have indeed been offered on BOGO. It is NOT often and were typically found around the holidays.

rfinkle2
09-07-2011, 05:49 PM
I was able to get some DP Max Wax on BOGO.

I used it again for the first time in a while, and forgot how good this wax really is.

Bunky
09-07-2011, 05:53 PM
I believe manufacturer's contribute to the promotions so unless say Meguiar's wants it to be discounted they would reduce the price to AG or get a rebate for each one sold.