PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl

Pages : [1] 2

abrcrombe
02-04-2007, 10:27 PM
What did you guys think about everything.
My take on the important things...

Game: pretty boring, and full of turnovers. Most superbowls turn out this way in my opinion... so much hype that everything goes crazy. I am glad the colts won, but would have preferred the chargers to win. :)

Half-time show: Hate them... always have. Did anyone see the LIGHTNING though. How the heck did they do that?!!?!

Commercials: ehh.. a couple goodies (rock paper scissors is the only good one I remember).

Gary Sword
02-04-2007, 10:33 PM
Very few superbowels live up to all the hype. I would have rather seen a topless Janet Jackson then Prince. I can't believe Maimi got so much rain. I live about 120 mile away and it has not rained a drop here a weekend.

Kelso
02-04-2007, 10:34 PM
i watched like 10 minutes of it, it wasnt keeping my attention well

wytstang
02-04-2007, 10:53 PM
I lost all intrest in sports years ago, put some drag racing on and don't even think about calling my name lol.

ltoman
02-04-2007, 10:55 PM
Very few superbowels live up to all the hype. I would have rather seen a topless Janet Jackson then Prince. I can't believe Maimi got so much rain. I live about 120 mile away and it has not rained a drop here a weekend.

LOL!!! Prince is soo weird he might have had some boobies to flash... wouldn't surprise me if he took some female hormones to grow some! LOL. You know how odd he is!!
Sorry, I could not help but go there, Gary..........:p

Gary Sword
02-04-2007, 10:58 PM
LOL!!! Prince is soo weird he might have had some boobies to flash... wouldn't surprise me if he took some female hormones to grow some! LOL. You know how odd he is!!
Sorry, I could not help but go there, Gary..........:p

Lauren, I totally agree with you about Prince. I'm not sure you agree with my about seeing Janet Jackson. :p

ltoman
02-04-2007, 11:00 PM
Lauren, I totally agree with you about Prince. I'm not sure you agree with my about seeing Janet Jackson. :p

Everybody saw that. LOL. Sorry, you seen one nipple, you seen em all!! hee hee hee

Gary Sword
02-04-2007, 11:09 PM
Everybody saw that. LOL. Sorry, you seen one nipple, you seen em all!! hee hee hee

Every nipple is unique. I have never seen 2 that look exactly alike (on different women that is). Is talking about nipple on a Super Bowel thread getting off topic???

Sorry abrcrombe!

Surfer
02-04-2007, 11:11 PM
Very few superbowels live up to all the hype. I would have rather seen a topless Janet Jackson then Prince. I can't believe Maimi got so much rain. I live about 120 mile away and it has not rained a drop here a weekend.Reason why I didn't post any pics of my truck, can't, been raining, and supposed to rain through next week.

I didn't watch the game except for the intro, I don't have patience to watch sports on tv, too borring to me. Unless its moto-x/Baja/Le-Mans :D . So we had a big Superbowl party except nobody was really watching the game lol. But did anybody notice in the intro with whatever band that was on the field, there were poeple with big balls and two of them looked like they were about to fight? The camera zoomed in and you could see one sorta shove the other and start flailing his/her hands, then it showed them again and looked like they were still arguing a couple minutes later lol.

wytstang
02-04-2007, 11:17 PM
True but it's who they are attached to that makes them that much more intresting :D

Frugle
02-04-2007, 11:43 PM
I never watch sports, but I usually watch the super bowl, just to prove my manlyness.

and I was actually impressed by the halftime show... It was a much much better than the last few... audio wise it was great... (nothing can be as bad as the kelly clarkson show or the little simpson, whatever her name is....oh my goodness... )

musically, prince has more talent than the last 3 years combined... yeah, he is extremely creepy, but if you don't look at him, he has a great voice, and is fairly decent on the guitar.. (although I'm not sure how much of his guitar playing was real... at first I thought it was fake, but if it was just a pro-tools guitar, he is one HECK of a good guitar actor)

and the lightning, thats just easy computer graphics.. just like how the weather guy uses a green screen behind him, the lightning is on a color background that they can "key" out... if you noticed it was the same shot both times, and the shot had the sky in the upper third... basic stuff.

Nuke33
02-04-2007, 11:46 PM
SUCKED they have gone way down hill

2KLS1
02-05-2007, 12:43 AM
Wow, it seems like I'm the only football fan here. I actually watched it because, well I like football. Yeah the game wasn't extremely exciting, except for the opening kickoff being ran back for a TD, but I guess they can't all be. I think I kind of sucks because I have to wait like seven months for football to start back up :( now. Oh well, there is still the NFL combine and the draft. Plus formula1 should start in a couple of months too:awesome:.

abrcrombe
02-05-2007, 02:19 AM
f1 woo!! Raikonnen (sp?) is going to be exciting in a car that can actually finish a race!!

ScottB
02-05-2007, 06:31 PM
I rather liked the game and glad to see the Colts take it. One thing, the reps were "spot on" for a change with great calls and reviews. Loved the consistent turnovers due to weather, what little wimps in the rain. Commercials sucked ... even the beer ones werent great.