PDA

View Full Version : OPC goes on BOGO the week after I buy it!

Pages : [1] 2

ArkayoDeetayo
09-02-2011, 06:30 PM
Last week I ordered some OPC, which came today...and then I look at today's BOGO and guess what's there? OPC Gallon buy 1 get 1 free...if I just waited a week I would have another gallon...the strange thing is, the box was packaged pretty well but somehow my OPC container is in the shape of a HOUR GLASS.

To make matters worst, I found out there is a new formula for OPC that's even better than this one and I got the old one...so I lose...twice

ScubaCougr
09-02-2011, 06:59 PM
Happened to me a couple weeks ago with UWW. I'm sure the new product is good, but the "old" OPC was pretty terrific. You could BOGO and not have to worry about running out.

Rsurfer
09-02-2011, 07:11 PM
Last week I ordered some OPC, which came today...and then I look at today's BOGO and guess what's there? OPC Gallon buy 1 get 1 free...if I just waited a week I would have another gallon...the strange thing is, the box was packaged pretty well but somehow my OPC container is in the shape of a HOUR GLASS.

To make matters worst, I found out there is a new formula for OPC that's even better than this one and I got the old one...so I lose...twice
Look at it this way..if you waited you would have 2 gallons of the old formula. Now you can go through that gallon and get the new formula in half the time. :xyxthumbs:

Dr Oldz
09-02-2011, 07:23 PM
Look at it this way..if you waited you would have 2 gallons of the old formula. Now you can go through that gallon and get the new formula in half the time. :xyxthumbs:
Brilliant!!

dad07
09-02-2011, 07:32 PM

Don't feel like the Lone Ranger.....same happened here.Can't wait for every bargin.

clintb
09-02-2011, 08:07 PM
Heck, I was waiting for the new formula to come out and missed getting some OPC on the Labor Day special because of it, but the two for one was too tempting. That, and the Elastrofoam... :)

storm100
09-02-2011, 08:41 PM
So is the new formula on BOGO?

highgrade
09-02-2011, 08:45 PM
IMO, the BOGO is better than the Ivan's secret sale that recently passed!!!

kimtyson
09-02-2011, 08:57 PM
You win some, you lose some. Oh well. I waited and now I get to BOGO. My patience is rewarded. Cool.

Chris Thomas
09-02-2011, 09:32 PM
You gotta come on the forums EVERYDAY! I always try to give you guys a heads up when we start shipping new products and this was no exception. I know of at least two threads that mentioned the new formula about two weeks ago. I'm sorry you feel like you "lost", but the product you have is no slouch...anyone who's used it can confirm that.

I admire that AG is willing to do these BOGO sales instead of just making every one wait till stock is fully depleted to bring new items to light. You are actually being offered new formulas much closer to their release dates compared to on-line retailers who try and always maximize profits.

Thanks to all you guys who support us, we will always give you better products when we can and update formulas when substantial improvements can be made. Hint: we usually release new versions quarterly (if we have any). So while you may not know what is being released, you can at least know when to look for announcements.

ArkayoDeetayo
09-03-2011, 01:13 AM
You gotta come on the forums EVERYDAY! I always try to give you guys a heads up when we start shipping new products and this was no exception. I know of at least two threads that mentioned the new formula about two weeks ago. I'm sorry you feel like you "lost", but the product you have is no slouch...anyone who's used it can confirm that.

I admire that AG is willing to do these BOGO sales instead of just making every one wait till stock is fully depleted to bring new items to light. You are actually being offered new formulas much closer to their release dates compared to on-line retailers who try and always maximize profits.

Thanks to all you guys who support us, we will always give you better products when we can and update formulas when substantial improvements can be made. Hint: we usually release new versions quarterly (if we have any). So while you may not know what is being released, you can at least know when to look for announcements.

Yeah, thanks for the heads up (I found your thread AFTER I already purchased it, but I have a bad habit of looking into things AFTER the fact that I bought it >.>)

Speaking of new products, I remember you hinting about some new Optimum products, any more clues? So far, everything in the Optimum line has been top notch (opti-clean, power clean, optimum instant detailer to name a few that I have tried) but eagerly awaiting what Dr G has been cookin in the lab for us die hard Optimum fans, I know I'm not the only one!:hungry::dblthumb2:

BobbyG
09-03-2011, 05:27 AM

You just can't argue with this!! :props:

Seriously, this happens to all of us. Autogeek doesn't look at what everyone's bought in the last two weeks then put it on sale.....unless of course it was me that bought it! :laughing:

CleanGene
09-03-2011, 04:22 PM
I just ordered two gallons of the old version BOGO. Could never pull the trigger at regular price regardless of how many rave reviews it got. Now I can finally see what all the talk has been about. If the new version is better than what others claim the old version to be, I won't have any reservations about purchasing it in the future. Once again, thanks Autogeek for making a way when there seemed to be none.

Kurt_s
09-03-2011, 04:43 PM
Have I lost my mind? I don't see OPC on BOGO.

Finemess
09-03-2011, 04:46 PM
Have I lost my mind? I don't see OPC on BOGO.
Sold out!