PDA

View Full Version : Adams Products

Pages : [1] 2

brzman
02-04-2007, 12:25 PM
I was wondering what this 'Brillant Spray Glaze' is.
i seen pictures on another forum of a pewter vette
that was just awesome. And we all know how hard it is
to get Silver to POP. So i'm wondering in what sequence
this product should be used, or is it another detail spray ?

thanks

abrcrombe
02-04-2007, 01:08 PM
Well... a glaze is strictly a look enhancing product. It has no protective qualities. So your sequence would be wash/clay/polish(if needed)/glaze/wax. If you wanted to seal, you would do that before the glaze because sealants do not bond to glazes.

sparkie
02-04-2007, 01:54 PM
Brillant Spray Glaze is a awesome product on chrome, glass, and paint. It will make the paint pop. But the thing I hate about it, it will not last. Best to used right before a car show or something like that.

supercharged
02-05-2007, 07:38 AM
Never tried any Adam's products, never felt a need for them. AG got me hooked on other goodiesIm the MAN :awesome: .

ScottB
02-05-2007, 06:27 PM
consider Chemical Guys products for Adams equivalents ....

dengood1
02-05-2007, 11:09 PM
consider Chemical Guys products for Adams equivalents ....

Scott, is Adams one of the companies the Chemical Guys manufactures for?

Surfer
02-05-2007, 11:26 PM
Scott, is Adams one of the companies the Chemical Guys manufactures for?Yes, they do private labeling and formulas for others as well, hell you could call them up and come up with your own product if you want. Chemical Guys products themselves are nice anyway, and good for the price for their sizes. CG 50/50 is a top notch wax, has that wet crispness that Natty's Blue has and the depth/glow Souveran does. Great wax.

AG is a little unique from others in that their main lines are done in-house and are exclusive.

nick19
02-05-2007, 11:27 PM
Yes, they do private labeling and formulas for others as well, hell you could call them up and come up with your own product if you want. Chemical Guys products themselves are nice anyway, and good for the price for their sizes. CG 50/50 is a top notch wax, has that wet crispness that Natty's Blue has and the depth/glow Souveran does. Great wax.

AG is a little unique from others in that their main lines are done in-house and are exclusive.

Yep, Yep! I want some 50/50!! Patience.. Patience... caaaan't.... control......the......BUY.......button........AH!

ltoman
02-05-2007, 11:31 PM
Yep, Yep! I want some 50/50!! Patience.. Patience... caaaan't.... control......the......BUY.......button........AH!

Ha ha , me too! It wpuld be my first non AG, non ebay, non OTC purchase... but i can't do it. i ordered from ag again instead...
heard it was good..:confused:

nick19
02-05-2007, 11:32 PM
Ha ha , me too! It wpuld be my first non AG, non ebay, non OTC purchase... but i can't do it. i ordered from ag again instead...
heard it was good..:confused:

What did you end up getting? Sorry for being OT..

ltoman
02-05-2007, 11:36 PM
you mean what did i buy from ag?
more blue plush microfibers
aw - more
that new line's car wash with free mitt - rxt whatever it is
bogo pinnacle cm
the last bottle of quickshine

and another item i can't recall.....

nick19
02-05-2007, 11:42 PM
you mean what did i buy from ag?
more blue plush microfibers
aw - more
that new line's car wash with free mitt - rxt whatever it is
bogo pinnacle cm
the last bottle of quickshine

and another item i can't recall.....

Yes 'Mam, that's what I meant.

Very nice. The wash is good, as you saw from my review.

Oh, I see you got some "magic' 'white' " stuff in a bottle.. enjoy it ;)

ltoman
02-05-2007, 11:44 PM
Yes 'Mam, that's what I meant.

Very nice. The wash is good, as you saw from my review.

Oh, I see you got some "magic' 'white' " stuff in a bottle.. enjoy it ;)

I actually got two, then tried to order 4 more I liked it sooo much, but all they had was one bottle. So that will last me a while.
QS is awesome. :cheers:

nick19
02-05-2007, 11:49 PM
I actually got two, then tried to order 4 more I liked it sooo much, but all they had was one bottle. So that will last me a while.
QS is awesome. :cheers:

Along with PB's S&G. I love the smell of both of them. S&G is like $12 cheaper by the gallon too. When I run out of my 28 gallons of QS, I will buy a gallon or two of S&G.

dengood1
02-06-2007, 08:13 AM
Along with PB's S&G. I love the smell of both of them. S&G is like $12 cheaper by the gallon too. When I run out of my 28 gallons of QS, I will buy a gallon or two of S&G.

Did you say 28 GALLONS???:eek: Dude.....?