PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from NorCal

Zedhead07
08-31-2011, 03:28 PM
Hello everyone. New to AG and this forum. Was turned on to AG by a fellow car club enthusiest and AG member. Have always tried to keep my vehicles clean and looking good and anything that will help with that task is worth checking out IMO. I'm no stranger to detailing. I've been in the body shop business and was a rep for a popular automotive paint company, but have been out of touch of that industry for over 6 years now. So I thought it was time to get back into it a little, at least at the novice end of things. I'm definetely no expert and I always enjoy learning new things. My first purchase with AG will probably be to stock up on some good MF towels and maybe a waterless wash concentrate.

Mike Phillips
08-31-2011, 04:09 PM
Welcome to Autogeek Online!

:welcome:

c5z06camaro
08-31-2011, 06:44 PM
welcome to the site. Its nice to see a fellow norcal member in here.

flyinion
08-31-2011, 06:50 PM
Hello everyone. New to AG and this forum. Was turned on to AG by a fellow car club enthusiest and AG member.

Now it's just too bad you live so far away or we could split some purchases/products haha. Oh and welcome :D

dad07
08-31-2011, 07:12 PM
:welcome:to AGO!

SuperGlide
08-31-2011, 07:47 PM
Welcome from Cleveland, Ohio :xyxthumbs:

Zedhead07
08-31-2011, 08:02 PM
Now it's just too bad you live so far away or we could split some purchases/products haha. Oh and welcome :D

I may be in Sac the week of the 19th of Sept. Maybe we can split up a order. I'll get my first time free shipping and I'm sure I'll come up with at least $60 of that for my first order.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.