PDA

View Full Version : The Guy and the Clip?

FussMan
08-30-2011, 07:41 PM
Hey, what happened to the guy with the clip in the collar of his shirt ?

Fussman

Ron Atchison
08-30-2011, 07:46 PM
Looks like delete is the word.

Garry Dean
08-30-2011, 07:47 PM
Looks like delete is the word.

Yup, they tossed my thread. I wasnt trying to spam, but I do understand.

Ron Atchison
08-30-2011, 07:51 PM
Like bumping isn't? Don't take it the wrong way Gary not trying to be a stick in the mud. But bumping is also a form of spaming.

FussMan
08-30-2011, 07:52 PM
my goodness...that was a good thread...it was good hearted banter!

Fussman

Garry Dean
08-30-2011, 07:53 PM
Like bumping isn't? Don't take it the wrong way Gary not trying to be a stick in the mud. But bumping is also a form of spaming.

Maybe you're right, but... Does it bother you?

Flash Gordon
08-30-2011, 07:55 PM
Yup, they tossed my thread. I wasnt trying to spam, but I do understand.

I knew it would happen, and you really can't blame AG. I would be very surprised if they didn't stock and sell these for you Garry. Its not like they take up alot of shelve space or anything, and their very reasonably priced

For those who are intrested, there's a thread here

I invented the Cord Control Clip, check it out. - Autopia Forums - Auto Detailing & Car Care Discussion Forum (http://www.autopiaforums.com/forums/off-topic/37002-i-invented-cord-control-cliup-check-out.html)

Your allowed to discuss ALL detailing related products @ Autopia Forums

Flash Gordon
08-30-2011, 07:57 PM
bumping is also a form of spaming.

I resent this statement and totally disagree. Thread Bumpin is an art

Have you seen my thesis on Thread Bumpin?

Garry Dean
08-30-2011, 07:58 PM
I knew it would happen, and you really can't blame AG. I would be very surprised if they didn't stock and sell these for you Garry. Its not like they take up alot of shelve space or anything, and their very reasonably priced

For those who are intrested, there's a thread here

I invented the Cord Control Clip, check it out. - Autopia Forums - Auto Detailing & Car Care Discussion Forum (http://www.autopiaforums.com/forums/off-topic/37002-i-invented-cord-control-cliup-check-out.html)

Your allowed to discuss ALL detailing related products @ Autopia Forums

I dont blame AG. I broke the rules so they removed the thread. It was my fault.

Flash, clean out your PM box.

Ron Atchison
08-30-2011, 09:10 PM
Maybe you're right, but... Does it bother you?

No Garry it doesn't. I was simply making a statement. My mouse has a scroll wheel on it if I don't want to read something.

Yes Flash I have seen it and actualy read the whole thing.

CEE DOG
08-30-2011, 09:32 PM
Ya, I missed the thread but saw it over on autopia just before I found this thread.

Garry is right, definitely expected that AG would delete it. Any of us would do the same thing if it was our business. If they allow Garry to sell his products on their site then everyone would expect to do the same thing.

Anyway I just want to say congrats to you Garry :props: I wish you much success

kimtyson
08-30-2011, 09:43 PM
I love it when an average Joe solves a problem with a simple invention. Way to go, Garry. I hope AG and everyone else supports you. You are a valued member here on AG. I do understand that AG doesn't want\need everyone trying to sell their stuff here so no worries there. I am sure you will find an outlet to distribute the clip. Best of luck.

Garry Dean
08-30-2011, 10:07 PM
Ya, I missed the thread but saw it over on autopia just before I found this thread.

Garry is right, definitely expected that AG would delete it. Any of us would do the same thing if it was our business. If they allow Garry to sell his products on their site then everyone would expect to do the same thing.

Anyway I just want to say congrats to you Garry :props: I wish you much success

I love it when an average Joe solves a problem with a simple invention. Way to go, Garry. I hope AG and everyone else supports you. You are a valued member here on AG. I do understand that AG doesn't wantneed everyone trying to sell their stuff here so no worries there. I am sure you will find an outlet to distribute the clip. Best of luck.

I appreciate the comments guys. I just want to say that it was not my intention to sell anything, but to just get the word out a bit. I did not realize initially that I was breaking any rules, but I definately did and the thread was rightfully yanked.