PDA

View Full Version : Muc-Off Tire and Bumper Shine

Kristopher1129
08-30-2011, 12:07 AM
Got a chance to use this stuff today. I've been looking for an alternative to UTTG. Not because I dislike UTTG...but because the price is just through the roof.

So, I found Muc-Off. I can't speak on the longevity of the product...and I probably won't be able to cause I see my customers once, maybe twice a year. But, for some reason...lately I've had a tough time just finding a trim dressing that can go on with just one wipe like UTTG. Not only that, find one that wont dry to an uneven application 5 minutes later.

The application of Muc-Off was very pleasant. Everyone likes to say a lot goes a long way with UTTG. I have to say the same thing about Muc-Off. I was definitely pleased with it's ease of use, and how it looked on the trim. I feel it accomplishes the job almost identical to UTTG. But, will it last as long? I don't know.

What I do know...is it looks just as good, and is as easy to use as UTTG. BUT, it smells great too! UTTG smells like diesel fuel for some reason, ha. Not only that...for $16.99 you get about 17 oz. UTTG is $31.99 for 12 oz.

Now, I'm not saying Muc-Off is better than UTTG. I love UTTG, and would absolutely use it for my personal vehicles and higher up packages. But, to use on every daily driver that comes through my shop...it gets a little expensive. For me...this is why I will be purchasing Muc-Off from now, and a bottle of UTTG here and there.

Muc-Off gets the thumbs up. I'm happy to have found this product!

Ted S.
08-30-2011, 02:54 AM
Cool, now I have to give this stuff a try. Gow the WG ETS on bogo...too expensive for me.:xyxthumbs: