PDA

View Full Version : Again, I'd like to thank CEE DOG(Corey) for his AMAZING reviews....

Pages : [1] 2

WRAPT C5Z06
08-29-2011, 11:49 PM
It just blows my mind about the quality of reviews Corey does! Wow! Not to take anything away from others, but Corey is a special TALENT. Just like my co-worker who is a stand up comedian, not everyone is capable of that, just as not everyone is capable of doing reviews like Corey. He is an vital part of the detailing community! He's very educated, obviously, but another key is, he's very patient to be able to do these types of reviews! Do not take for granted how informative his reviews are! So, major props to you, my friend. :props: You are much appreciated!

bimmer325!
08-30-2011, 12:07 AM
I second Marks comments..I have not seen a review from Corey that has not been precise and informative in both the positive and negative side of products. Class act..

Rsurfer
08-30-2011, 02:33 AM
It just blows my mind about the quality of reviews Corey does! Wow! Not to take anything away from others, but Corey is a special TALENT. Just like my co-worker who is a stand up comedian, not everyone is capable of that, just as not everyone is capable of doing reviews like Corey. He is an vital part of the detailing community! He's very educated, obviously, but another key is, he's very patient to be able to do these types of reviews! Do not take for granted how informative his reviews are! So, major props to you, my friend. :props: You are much appreciated!
:iagree:Takes a lot of time and effort. Thanks Corey your reviews are greatly appreciated. :dblthumb2:

truckbutt
08-30-2011, 04:44 AM
:iagree:The reviews are comprehensive, unbiased, and most importantly give real unvarnished guidance on whether or not a product is worth buying. With so many "me too" products out there, your reviews are a huge help!

Matt
08-30-2011, 05:46 AM
Definitely agree. They're like a comprehensive, professional report.

Always reliable.

Thank you very much Corey.

Shawn T.
08-30-2011, 06:11 AM
Oh yeah. I agree. They are always top knotch and amazingly informative and honest.

CEE DOG
08-30-2011, 06:34 AM
Mark, thank you so much. Honestly, you don't know how much that means. When I finally posted that review last night I was thinking, "I hope people read this part or that part. I hope they read at least half of it and it's not a waste.". Your comments make me feel confident it is more than worth the effort.
I appreciate everything you do for the community as well my friend. It wouldn't even be close to the same without you.

Thanks so much to all of you :)
It means a lot to me and when I start wondering if it was too long or if people read enough of it you guys always remind me the reviews are good enough to keep doing my best. Thank you for that.

Thanks again,
Corey

Btw: my apologies on the videos in the perl review shutting down. Looks like the awesome audio from skillet I added infringed a copyright. I'm on the iPad now but as soon as I reach a pc I'll contest it with YouTube . If that doesn't work I'll re-post tonight without audio.

Pats300zx
08-30-2011, 07:44 AM
Corey's reviews are unmatched !!! Hands down....:dblthumb2:

Shane731
08-30-2011, 09:09 AM
Personally, I hate it when Corey does reviews. Because anytime he gives a product the thumbs up, I want to try it, even if I know I don't need it!

Just kidding Corey. Your reviews are the best, bar none! :dblthumb2:

XLNTShine
08-30-2011, 09:13 AM
:iagree: With all of the above!

sal329
08-30-2011, 12:58 PM
I agree Corey is very skilled in his writing and picture taking and then putting it all together and making it a true work of art. Thank you Corey your work is much appreciated and does not go unnoticed

BobbyG
08-30-2011, 01:20 PM
Corey does a superb in-depth objective review on all the products he's tested. A great benefit of these tests is that I can buy with confidence!! :props:

Dr Oldz
08-30-2011, 01:27 PM
You the best buddy! I always try to leave feedback on your reviews and I know you work very hard on those! For those that don't leave comments, you do such a great job on the review that there is usually nothing to ask. You certainly cover every aspect of a product on each review and leave nothing unturned! :Props:

ArkayoDeetayo
08-30-2011, 02:11 PM
I hate Corey's reviews, they are always too good and make me spend money, but when I receive the product, it's 100% as he described. Good for my car, bad for my wallet. The only way I found to save money is to NOT read his outstanding reviews :nomore:

rwright
08-30-2011, 02:51 PM
If you think Corey doesn't appreciate your comments or question his feelings when he replies saying "thank you and that means a lot", let me tell you first hand that Corey is the most genuine and humble person around. If you ever have the chance to speak to him in person or over the phone, you will see the type of person he is. I've called him for basic questions, personal opinions on products, and even just to say hello, and each time he has expressed patience, interest, opinions, and care in the entire conversation. Corey, you truly are a one of a kind person and not only a huge asset to the detailing community but a terrific friend as well. :props: Thank you for everything you do. :wave: