PDA

View Full Version : I need mental help!!!

Docngolf
08-29-2011, 06:51 PM
I need help. I can't find a doctor that can figure out what is wrong with me. My symptoms: I spend all of my time in the garage, microfiber cloth, and random orbital in hand. My children don't recognize me. My dog doesn't know who I am. Strange men are coming and going from my house at strange hours and I don't care. All I care about is the shine!!! The Shine!! The perfect finish with the deep glow. I gotta have it!
Anyway, anyone else experienced similar symptoms?:confused:
Thanks for the input

dad07
08-29-2011, 07:01 PM
Place an order with Ag you'llfeel better! :laughing:

Porsche Pilot
08-29-2011, 07:47 PM
Marriage. Addiction problem solved!

FUNX650
08-29-2011, 08:11 PM
I need help. I can't find a doctor that can figure out what is wrong with me. My symptoms: I spend all of my time in the garage, microfiber cloth, and random orbital in hand. My children don't recognize me. My dog doesn't know who I am. Strange men are coming and going from my house at strange hours and I don't care. All I care about is the shine!!! The Shine!! The perfect finish with the deep glow. I gotta have it!
Anyway, anyone else experienced similar symptoms?:confused:
Thanks for the input

Your OCD, or, this impassionate spiritual revelation you're experiencing, is indicative, and probably caused by, abnormal levels of seretonin.....Take a Zoloft daily for the next 30 days and have your people get back with my people for a follow-up. :D

Sincerely,

Your "Shade Tree" Doctor.

BTW....I can't say for sure or not if I was/am one of those "strange men" coming and going........That's probably not the same/similar OCD you have, it's just some other "disorder" that I'm experiencing, that's all! :)

dwengier77
08-29-2011, 08:28 PM
You don't need anyone else as long as you have your "Precious" Shine !:dblthumb2:

Jimmie
08-29-2011, 08:39 PM
Yes you do. You are a sick puppy. Thank goodness you found this site where a lot of guys can help you turn the corner to total wellness.:)