PDA

View Full Version : Best AIO Product

Darren F
02-03-2007, 02:26 PM
Which is the best AIO product that will remove minor swirls on a black car that can be applied by hand?

Surfer
02-03-2007, 02:33 PM
Which is the best AIO product that will remove minor swirls on a black car that can be applied by hand?Only thing that comes to mind is Scratch-X but trying to remove even light swirls by hand sounds like a waste of time, unless your hands are like Mr Miagi at 6K opm WOWO lol. I know there was somebody on another forum who tried and gave up after 1 panel lol on his black truck. But it's not really an AIO, Klasse AIO is a great chemical cleaner (won't remove swirls), I would actually look into the new Poorboys Polish with Sealant if you have a PC.

abrcrombe
02-03-2007, 02:38 PM
^^ Surfer knows what he is talking about. You won't have much luck removing swirls with your hands. If you can ONLY use your hands, get a heavy glaze and just fill them in for now. Clearkote RMG and Meguiar's #7 come to my mind. Be sure to top them with a WAX, as a sealant will not bond properly to it. Then... save your pennies for a PC.

ScottB
02-03-2007, 09:09 PM
Only AIO that might remove some swirls would be Werkstatt Prime Strong, Poorboys Polish w/ Sealant, or Optimums Opti-seal. Klasse AIO is a chemical based cleaner and wont dent swirls. You really need a machine with all of them to truly remove swirls however.

To date , by hand, only Clearkotes Vanilla Moose Glaze has ever helped.