PDA

View Full Version : 5 gallon spot sprayer

rolop6
08-28-2011, 11:43 PM
Don't know if any of you guys have seen this or purchased it but here is my review. I just recently purchased this and it is ok, nothing that i couldn't live without. the pressure is a little stronger than a hand pump sprayer and no need to ever pump but for $99.99 i expected more. anyway check it out maybe you could find other uses than I did, but is great for door jambs and engines.
CountyLine Delux Spot Sprayer, 5 gal. Capacity - 1013081 | Tractor Supply Company (http://www.tractorsupply.com/agriculture-farming-ranching/agricultural-sprayers-spraying/spot-sprayers/countyline-reg-delux-spot-sprayer-5-gal-capacity-1013081)

IOMCAMARO
08-28-2011, 11:46 PM
That's crazy expensive. And way over priced IMO. I would rather go get a 2 gallon sprayer for $15-20. But hey that's just me. To each their own. :props:

rolop6
08-28-2011, 11:58 PM
That's crazy expensive. And way over priced IMO. I would rather go get a 2 gallon sprayer for $15-20. But hey that's just me. To each their own. :props:

I feel ya, i thought it might be like the nomad that is sold here on AG, only cheaper and with a bigger water tank. thought i could use it for quick car washes but i was wrong. I might take it back not sure yet.