PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else excited for this weekend???

Pages : [1] 2

CaneCharger
08-28-2011, 07:40 PM
We have a half-day Friday and no school Monday...

Going to buy a Dodo Wookie Fist tomorrow and then I am going to do a full detail using THE DODO!!!

Anybody else going to detail their rides this weekend????

Watcha going to use???

dad07
08-28-2011, 07:58 PM
We have a half-day Friday and no school Monday...

Going to buy a Dodo Wookie Fist tomorrow and then I am going to do a full detail using THE DODO!!!

Anybody else going to detail their rides this weekend????

Watcha going to use???

Not detailing mine this coming weekend but I do have 3 in the wings......I can bet I'm going to use 90% of the products I have in the shop plus a few others that are on the way via AG.We'll see how things unfold....if mother nature will allow it!

mark mcguire
08-28-2011, 09:55 PM
Since I'm laid off I have plenty of time for detailing. Will be going to my sisters in Mooresville, NC this Friday. Will probably do her car, I'm sure it will need it.

Plan on doing some shooting at the new range there also. Oh and some golf too.

Big weekend! :props:

dad07
08-28-2011, 09:59 PM
Since I'm laid off I have plenty of time for detailing. Will be going to my sisters in Mooresville, NC this Friday. Will probably do her car, I'm sure it will need it.

Mark I'm liking your plans better than mine......(except for the golf but the shooting got my attention) haven't done that in years!

CaneCharger
08-29-2011, 11:36 AM
since i'm laid off i have plenty of time for detailing. Will be going to my sisters in mooresville, nc this friday. Will probably do her car, i'm sure it will need it.

nice!

PA DETAILER
08-29-2011, 11:41 AM
well, kind of scared to go into work today. with irene, i think it may have a effect on our DC. if their DC'S got power outages etc.... guess who is going to end up with all their freight? you guessed it. i like overtime, but not 12 hour days! but i did take tuesday off for the long weekend. so if all go's well, it should be a four day weekend. looking foward to trying the dodo BTBM that 00celica sent me.

JonMiles
08-29-2011, 11:57 AM
I'm definitely excited for this weekend. Going to try out cquartz and perl on my Jeep at the mud hole for 2 days.

Mike Phillips
08-29-2011, 11:58 AM
Going to try out cquartz and perl on my Jeep at the mud hole for 2 days.

Please take some pictures of your Jeep in the mud hole!

:D

flyinion
08-29-2011, 12:01 PM
No detailing for me this coming weekend. I just did mine this last weekend (will have pics in the other section tonight). Only thing happening this weekend is homemade chili and relaxing :)

edit: I lied, I may pick up some wheel cleaning supplies at the local store and clay/seal my wheels. I was going to do that this last weekend but realized a fatal flaw in my plan, I had no applicators just my buffer and buffing pads lol. Oh and the car will get the usual weekly bath, but nothing else too major.

JBL
08-29-2011, 12:11 PM
I will be but i'm still in the "I don't have everything I want" stages of detailing.

She'll get a good bath and some protection (Poorboy's World), but what I really need to do is save up for a DA to remedy all of the swirls from my pre-AG days. Also going to pick up and try some of the Dr. Colorchip...I have roadrash half way up my hood though and all over the front bumper.

I tried cleaning the barrels to one of my wheels the other day and after 110k miles, the grime/grease/tar/brake dust is doing it's best to be stubborn. May try to get back into them.

mdb917
08-29-2011, 12:18 PM
I'm not detailing this weekend. I guess nothing too exciting then. :dunno:

I'm headed to Colorado to see Santana in concert at the Red Rocks Ampitheatre. I used to live in Colorado and have seen several concerts at RR. If you ever have a chance to see a concert at the RR then I highly recommend it.

poweraid
08-29-2011, 12:21 PM
def not excited as I have to pull 12hr nights fri-sat-sun and prob signup for ot on Monday . nothing better than triple time so I can spend it at ag.

LuxuryMobile
08-29-2011, 12:51 PM
Very excited for this weekend. The detail supplies will probably not see any action but college football starts this weekend! Can't wait.

Edit: one paid job on Saturday morning, maintenance on a 2011 CTS Coupe

CaneCharger
08-29-2011, 05:29 PM
Yep - early detail then college ball!!
What a weekend

pickles
08-29-2011, 05:46 PM
Yep - early detail then college ball!!
What a weekend

:dblthumb2: Go Dogs beat CAL.