PDA

View Full Version : will AG carry the red dot plastic dressing?

steveo3002
02-03-2007, 08:32 AM
i see you carry the polycharger...will you also stock the red dot formula tire and trim gel that davids site mentions

Matt S.
02-03-2007, 08:48 AM
i see you carry the polycharger...will you also stock the red dot formula tire and trim gel that davids site mentions

Time will tell. Keep checking back with us closer to an actual product release date. :)

steveo3002
02-03-2007, 08:53 AM
okay thanks, last i heard it was coming out early feb

just putting together a order and i will wait and get that if you might carry it

Matt S.
02-03-2007, 09:14 AM
I heard about a possible February release date too but it was back sometime in December when I read that and I haven't seen anything new since then.

ScottB
02-03-2007, 10:30 AM
having used it several times, I can tell you it does last longer than a traditional dressing. It did not take on a super gloss look however, and was not matte either, kinda inbetween. I really like gloss, so I am wondering how polycharger added to Poorboys Bright/Bold would work.

Surfer
02-03-2007, 01:32 PM
having used it several times, I can tell you it does last longer than a traditional dressing. It did not take on a super gloss look however, and was not matte either, kinda inbetween. I really like gloss, so I am wondering how polycharger added to Poorboys Bright/Bold would work.Now you perked my interest!!! I wonder how it would work with Trim Restorer or even DG201, as 201 works great on trim. Stupida Ford, they use something in their plastics that rejects a lot of dressings, sisters Explorer is the same way.

Haven't heard of the red dot dressing, I don't care if it's shiny or matte, just want it to look black lol. I'll have to search on it on Autopia.

ScottB
02-03-2007, 09:12 PM
RDF is the code name for a group of products David is releasing. I am guessing (completely) under the Four Star or Sonus banner. It all offers longer protection, presumably for the addition of Polycharger which he designed or found while making the new line. (RED DOT FORMULA)