PDA

View Full Version : Everything I've bought

Pages : [1] 2

shoeless89
08-25-2011, 05:56 PM
So I've been detailing for about the past 2 years and been on AGO for about the past year. This is everything I've gotten so far :hungry: If you guys have any other suggestions that would be good add to my collection let me know :buffing:

16 oz. Menzerna Power Lock Polymer Sealant
12 oz. Ultima Tire & Trim Guard Plus & Applicator Bundle
128 oz. Meguiars All Purpose Cleaner Plus D103
32 oz. Meguiars All Purpose Cleaner Plus Bottle w/ Sprayer
The Grit Guard Insert – 2 Pack
Lake Country 5.5 CCS Pads – 6 Pack (2 Orange, 2 Green, 1 White, 1 Red)
Cobra Guzzler HD Gold Waffle Weave Drying Towel
Lug Nut Brush Trio
32 oz. Optimum Opti-Bond Tire Gell
32 oz. Optimum No Rinse Wash & Shine
20x40 Supreme Guzzler Waffle Weave Towel
8 oz. Dodo Juice Red Mist Tropical Protection Detailer
32 oz. 303 Aerospace Protectant
32 oz. Meguiars Last Touch Detailer Bottle w/ Sprayer
128 oz. Meguiars Last Touch Spray Detailer
Meguiars #105 Ultra-Cut Compound 32 oz.
Meguiars #205 Ultra Finishing Polish 32 oz.
35 oz. Griot’s Garage Pre-Wax Cleanser w/ Sprayer
Collinite Liquid Insulator Wax #845 16 oz.
Iron X Iron Remover 500 ml. w/ Sprayer
12 Qty Cobra Flex Foam Tire Dressing Applicators
16 oz. Pinnacle Black Onyx Tire Gel
Autogeek Detailer’s Bag
Daytona Speed Master Wheel Brush
1Z Einszett Car Care Organizer Bag
Porter Cable 7424XP Complete Starter Kit
5.5 inch Yellow CCS Smart Foam Pad
5.5 inch Orange CCS Smart Foam Pad
CCS 6.5” Yellow Cutting Pad
CCS 6.5” Orange Light Cutting Pad

Finemess
08-25-2011, 06:05 PM
Nice list you have there. Heres a couple I cant do without.

1 Gallon Roll Off (http://www.autogeek.net/ro1gal.html)
Finish Kare 425 Extra Slick Final Body Shine, finish care quick detailer, ultra slick detail spray (http://www.autogeek.net/finish-kare-425-body-shine.html)

embolism
08-25-2011, 07:34 PM
how about

5.5 in hydrotech pads
3 in bp and pads
DG 501 or KAIO (paint cleaners)
DG 601/105
Megs self cleaning bottles
Cobra rolled edge MFs
DP clay

brawl
08-25-2011, 09:45 PM
a gallon of ONR.

Buckskincolt
08-25-2011, 10:15 PM
Meguires Microfiber polishing system

The green guzzler drying towels

Cobra ww glass towels

For sure Hydro -Tech pads ... the thin ones

Brinkman swirl finder light

Aqualpel glass treatment

Ad anything else you want when there are good sales ................................:dblthumb2:

IOMCAMARO
08-25-2011, 11:03 PM
No pics no proof. :props: P.S. I live very close to you. :D

shoeless89
08-26-2011, 11:30 AM
Nice list you have there. Heres a couple I cant do without.

1 Gallon Roll Off (http://www.autogeek.net/ro1gal.html)
Finish Kare 425 Extra Slick Final Body Shine, finish care quick detailer, ultra slick detail spray (http://www.autogeek.net/finish-kare-425-body-shine.html)

What is that Gallon Roll Off exactly? That Finish Kare 425 looks interesting, I don't think I've ever heard of anyone talk about it.

how about

5.5 in hydrotech pads
3 in bp and pads
DG 501 or KAIO (paint cleaners)
DG 601/105
Megs self cleaning bottles
Cobra rolled edge MFs
DP clay

I've heard good things about the Hydrotech pads, for sure gonna be on upcoming orders. I have a 3.5" backing plate with the 4" orange cutting pads. I like the Klasse AIO because of its chemical cleaners so I can use it on cars with little clear coat left. Is that DG 501 for boats? I just got one of those Meguiars Self cleaning bottles to put my Collinite in.

Meguires Microfiber polishing system

The green guzzler drying towels

Cobra ww glass towels

For sure Hydro -Tech pads ... the thin ones

Brinkman swirl finder light

Aqualpel glass treatment

Ad anything else you want when there are good sales ................................:dblthumb2:

I just ordered the 20X40 Supreme Guzzler Waffle Weave. Do you think WW towels really help that much with glass? A couple people seem to really think so but for me I've always had the best luck with paper towels. Out of the two swirl finder lights which one do you guys like best, The Xenon or Dual LED? Aquapel is in my wishlist lol

No pics no proof. :props: P.S. I live very close to you. :D

Lol I know I don't have pic's I'm at my girl friends right now so I can't take a pic. I know you live very close to me :) I'm dreading this winter :(

The Heater
08-26-2011, 11:47 AM
A piece of carpet comes in handy to kneel on. If you don't have it, lots of options, but something you can throw on the concrete to kneel on. Your knees will thank you. Your lumbar spine will thank you for not bending at the waist.

I also use a pair of gardening knee pads from the local home and garden center (they sell them in box hardware stores but the gardening ones come in colors).

Wife and I also have gel kneel pads made by Tommyco, for gardening. They work for detailing too.

Those rocker panels get a lot of road tar, you know.

Flip
08-26-2011, 11:55 AM
The hose blocker

shoeless89
08-26-2011, 12:12 PM
A piece of carpet comes in handy to kneel on. If you don't have it, lots of options, but something you can throw on the concrete to kneel on. Your knees will thank you. Your lumbar spine will thank you for not bending at the waist.

I also use a pair of gardening knee pads from the local home and garden center (they sell them in box hardware stores but the gardening ones come in colors).

Wife and I also have gel kneel pads made by Tommyco, for gardening. They work for detailing too.

Those rocker panels get a lot of road tar, you know.

Thats a good idea!

The hose blocker

Do you think it's really worth it? I've read that it only works with smaller tire's

dchristo
08-26-2011, 12:42 PM
What is that Gallon Roll Off exactly? That Finish Kare 425 looks interesting, I don't think I've ever heard of anyone talk about it.
:(

Amazing Roll Off.......its good stuff

Results for roll off - Search (http://autogeek.commerce-search.net/search?catalog=autogeek&query=roll+off&x=27&y=7)

FUNX650
08-26-2011, 01:16 PM
I'm dreading this winter :(

You have a real nice collection of supplies/products! :dblthumb2:

I don't know where you currently store these items, but, if I may suggest, take care to not let old man winter wrap his frosty arms around your products. :)

Bob

The Heater
08-26-2011, 06:20 PM
Go to the drugstore, purchase several soft, medium and firm (if you can find them) toothbrushes, both the compact and the large square heads. Keep them brush side up in an old food can, take them out for detailing all the cracks and small areas not accessible by any other means. They can also take out dried wax from crevices on the outside of your car.

Long wood handled cotton swabs. You can buy them in bulk on line from some medical supply companies, and they are a lot less costly than the stuff sold specifically for detailing.

Several natural and synthetic bristle paint brushes of various sizes. Can be used for dusting heating/AC vents, and lots of other things on the interior and occasionally exterior of your car.

Old Tiger
08-26-2011, 06:33 PM
Thats a good idea!

Do you think it's really worth it? I've read that it only works with smaller tire's
HoseBlockrers work on my Expedition. They are fantastic for extension cords too! I would add Ultima Waterless Wash + too!

kimtyson
08-26-2011, 07:36 PM
You seem to be missing the partridge and a pear tree.