AL417
02-02-2007, 04:39 PM
I'll let the pics speak for themselves.:rolleyes:
Whaddya think?
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i143/AL41759/100_1507.jpg
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i143/AL41759/100_1505.jpg

trhland
02-02-2007, 04:42 PM
you and me both . yesturday i finnally decided to take some pics of my chemicals and waxes. and my dam camera broke . im so pissed i set up a nice display and everything.

67Customs
02-02-2007, 04:56 PM
It's a whole new level of board.lol

AL417
02-02-2007, 05:01 PM
Yea well leave it to me to take things to the next level.:D

ltoman
02-02-2007, 05:02 PM
there has to be some other hobby you'd enjoy....????

Gary Sword
02-02-2007, 06:19 PM
You have the fever bad. Book a flight south. leave ASAP before it's to late.

trhland
02-02-2007, 06:41 PM
You have the fever bad. Book a flight south. leave ASAP before it's to late. i would go but my daughter has the sniffles:D

Meghan
02-02-2007, 06:44 PM
Too funny, you know Souveran is nice on the counter tops!

joe.p
02-02-2007, 06:53 PM
You have the fever bad. Book a flight south. leave ASAP before it's to late.Hey when you can't get out side you have to find a way to test out your products some how ;)

I seen where Florida had a tornado with 19 people killed two of the 19 where high school kids..Are Tornados in florida normal this time of the year..

8o degs in illinois with temps expecting to drop down to 20 below..whats up with the weather :confused:

ScottB
02-02-2007, 07:03 PM
them some mightly slick and shiny balls .... bet you dont hear that all the time, huh >>>

Gary Sword
02-02-2007, 07:04 PM
Hey when you can't get out side you have to find a way to test out your products some how ;)

I seen where Florida had a tornado with 19 people killed two of the 19 where high school kids..Are Tornados in florida normal this time of the year..

8o degs in illinois with temps expecting to drop down to 20 below..whats up with the weather :confused:

I can get out side and I still detail stuff on the inside. I'm going to put some sealant and my kitchen counter tops this weekend.

My wife said something about a bad Tornado up by Orlando somewhere. Bad Tornado's are not common in Florida.

dengood1
02-02-2007, 09:20 PM
I can get out side and I still detail stuff on the inside. I'm going to put some sealant and my kitchen counter tops this weekend.

My wife said something about a bad Tornado up by Orlando somewhere. Bad Tornado's are not common in Florida.
Guys, I spent 1/2 the night last night in a tornado warning. There were 7 tornadoes, which has killed at least 19 people so far. These tornadoes struck about 30 minutes east of me, but we had some effects as well. These storms passed over us with extremely strong winds before getting to Lady Lake, which was devastated. The lightning was like a strobe light for almost an hour...literally flashing every 1/2 second......it was wicked!!! My family and I were all awake at 2:30 am watching the news to see what the heck was going on.....not to mention it scared the heck out of us. All is fine here thank God.

Gary Sword
02-02-2007, 09:24 PM
Guys, I spent 1/2 the night last night in a tornado warning. These tornadoes struck about 30 minutes east of me, but we had some effects as well. These storms passed over us with extremely strong winds before getting to Lady Lake, which was devastated. The lightning was like a strobe light for almost an hour...literally flashing every 1/2 second......it was wicked!!! My family and I were all awake at 2:30 am watching the news to see what the heck was going on.....not to mention it scared the heck out of us. All is fine here thank God.

Dennis, I'm glad you and your family are ok. It sounds pretty crazy. Hurricane Charley was the worst storm I went through.

Meghan
02-02-2007, 09:25 PM
Guys, I spent 1/2 the night last night in a tornado warning. There were 7 tornadoes, which has killed at least 19 people so far. These tornadoes struck about 30 minutes east of me, but we had some effects as well. These storms passed over us with extremely strong winds before getting to Lady Lake, which was devastated. The lightning was like a strobe light for almost an hour...literally flashing every 1/2 second......it was wicked!!! My family and I were all awake at 2:30 am watching the news to see what the heck was going on.....not to mention it scared the heck out of us. All is fine here thank God.
Dennis thank goodness you are ok, I watched the news tonight and could not believe that happened so close to us. Thank God you and your family are safe tonight!

dengood1
02-02-2007, 09:38 PM
Dennis thank goodness you are ok, I watched the news tonight and could not believe that happened so close to us. Thank God you and your family are safe tonight!
Thank you Meghan:cheers: Both my UPS deliveries were fine too;) Can't wait to try some of this stuff when the weather clears a bit in a few days. I don't think my boxes would have blown away as they weighed more than I thought it would. Made my day.Im the MAN