PDA

View Full Version : DWG Waterless Car wash polish

Driwash
08-24-2011, 08:57 PM
What do you Detailers think of DWG Waterless Car wash? I here it is a AIO spray on Detailer, with lots of polymers.

I see it at car shows and motorcycle shows.

Tom

Dr Oldz
08-24-2011, 09:33 PM
I never used it but you wanna check out Ultima Waterless Wash Plus. Best that I found so far and the concentrate makes 5.5 gallons of useable product.

Setec Astronomy
08-24-2011, 10:03 PM
It just seems really odd to me that your username is "Driwash" and here you are pointing us to a product that you have only "seen" which happens to have Driwash in the name and also happens to not be sold here. Hmm.

Driwash
08-24-2011, 10:25 PM
It just seems really odd to me that your username is "Driwash" and here you are pointing us to a product that you have only "seen" which happens to have Driwash in the name and also happens to not be sold here. Hmm.

Driwash a method of finding gold......I also metal detect.....:props:

Tom

flamed03vert
08-24-2011, 10:54 PM
I just saw this stuff being sold at a kiosk outside the Pearl Harbor Navy Exchange. I was going to ask this same question.

SpoiledMan
08-25-2011, 12:22 AM
I've used it before. Early 90's it was. It does a good job of cleaning up a really nasty surface. It protects decently. It also hides all the scratches that you put in while you were cleaning. I don't recommend this product at all!

Driwash
08-25-2011, 12:27 AM
I've used it before. Early 90's it was. It does a good job of cleaning up a really nasty surface. It protects decently. It also hides all the scratches that you put in while you were cleaning. I don't recommend this product at all!

That's the info I needed...I will stear clear of it.....Thank you

Tom

CEE DOG
08-25-2011, 06:01 AM

Sounds just like that "driwash" product a couple guys were pushing on here for awhile. The one that has fillers in it to fill all the scratches that are induced.

I'll stick with Ultima

BobbyG
08-25-2011, 06:22 AM
I never used it but you wanna check out Ultima Waterless Wash Plus. Best that I found so far and the concentrate makes 5.5 gallons of useable product.

Jim is 110% spot on with this! :dblthumb2:

When diluted according to directions it makes an unbelievably great detail spray and waterless wash, one of the nicest I've had the pleasure in using....:props:

FUNX650
08-25-2011, 09:28 AM
Driwash a method of finding gold......I also metal detect.....:props:

Tom

Better than "panning"? :D

Bob

SpoiledMan
08-25-2011, 09:43 AM
It's terribly expensive as well. At least it was back then.