PDA

View Full Version : Changing your forum name?

Mike@DistinctImage
08-22-2011, 04:16 PM
Hi guys,

Just wanted to know if anyone knows how to change their forum name?

Thanks!

Mike Phillips
08-22-2011, 04:18 PM
Yes.

:D

Flash Gordon
08-22-2011, 04:19 PM
I wanna change mine too

Mike Phillips
08-22-2011, 04:20 PM
Seriously...

Send one of the Admins or Moderators and e-mail or Private Message and let them know what you want to change your name to...

What is the purpose of the name change?

Branding?

Brand Yourself, Brand your Forum Nickname and Brand your Business Name (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/tricks-tips-techniques/23241-brand-yourself-brand-your-forum-nickname-brand-your-business-name.html)

How to choose a name for your detailing business (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/tricks-tips-techniques/22283-how-choose-name-your-detailing-business.html)

:)

A.P.A.D.
08-22-2011, 04:21 PM
i wanted to but i didnt think we were able to.

and what would u change yours to Flash? this might be interesting...

Mike Phillips
08-22-2011, 04:27 PM
i wanted to but i didnt think we were able to.

You can't change it. That is a "member" doesn't have the right Admin Privileges to access the Admin Panel to change names.

An Admin can change names.

Anyone that wants to change their forum name can PM me and I can make the change for you.

If you PM me, type out EXACTLY how you want your name to read and spell. I have people that send me stuff like this,

"Jim Smith"

When what they really wanted was

Jim Smith

(no quotes)

So type it out exactly like you want it to read and spell.

Thanks!

:)

Kristopher1129
08-22-2011, 04:31 PM
Flash wants to start a new life, haha. :bolt:

DaHen
08-22-2011, 06:24 PM
Watch, Flash will want to sell his name............. lol....

BobbyG
08-22-2011, 06:41 PM
I guess I could change my name but I've had this name for so long if I changed it now I might not recognize myself and if I didn't know me how would any of you know me....do you know what I mean? :doh: