PDA

View Full Version : Will my pad fix itself?

Lone_Star
02-02-2007, 11:15 AM
Well I just posted that I received my order, but noticed that the two black pads in my XMT swirl kit were indented. One had a half moon and dimples in it, and the other had a slight half moon indent. Its like somebody sandwiched the pads together and they were of center, hence leaving a pretty good indent. They still have yet to come to fully flat. Will this affect there use? I imagine so since they are not flat. Will they eventually right themselves, or should I talk to one of the fabulous Autogeek people. By the way, very impressed so far with the customer service.
Feed back please

ltoman
02-02-2007, 11:36 AM
:grouphug:
Well I just posted that I received my order, but noticed that the two black pads in my XMT swirl kit were indented. One had a half moon and dimples in it, and the other had a slight half moon indent. Its like somebody sandwiched the pads together and they were of center, hence leaving a pretty good indent. They still have yet to come to fully flat. Will this affect there use? I imagine so since they are not flat. Will they eventually right themselves, or should I talk to one of the fabulous Autogeek people. By the way, very impressed so far with the customer service.
Feed back please

I would just call AG. They are terrific.

Meghan
02-02-2007, 11:46 AM
Feed back please
It just got squished being in the box, should fix itself, you can speed it up by putting it in water. Once the pad absorbs the water it will fill out. If not by some strange reason call me!;)

Lone_Star
02-02-2007, 11:50 AM
sounds good meghan. Thanks for the reply. i will try the water tonight.

Meghan
02-02-2007, 11:53 AM
sounds good meghan. Thanks for the reply. i will try the water tonight.
If you have any trouble let me know!;)

Lone_Star
02-02-2007, 12:02 PM
I do have one problem, Its supposed to be -20 here, can you send nicer weather next time I make a purchase. I will let you know if it doesn't fix itself.

Meghan
02-02-2007, 12:04 PM
I do have one problem, Its supposed to be -20 here, can you send nicer weather next time I make a purchase. I will let you know if it doesn't fix itself.
No I cannot send the weather but I can tell you where to find some good weather!;)
(we are all wearing shorts today) :p

Lone_Star
02-02-2007, 12:12 PM
Geeeez, thanks alot for that one. By the way, what are shorts? I vaguely remember having a pair, but since moving up here to the arctic I don't remember what they are.

FloridaNative
02-02-2007, 12:45 PM
No I cannot send the weather but I can tell you where to find some good weather!;)
(we are all wearing shorts today) :p

I know, I've got my air conditioning on. It's in the 80's here today.

bambo2888
02-02-2007, 01:00 PM
yea, the AC is on to 72 right now, it's 85 outside. I just got in from a QD and im sweating!

AL417
02-02-2007, 01:32 PM
yea, the AC is on to 72 right now, it's 85 outside. I just got in from a QD and im sweating!

Blah, blah, blah. It's 10 with a windchill of -6 here. My heat is set to 70, so there! Today is a heat wave compared to the forecast for Sunday and Monday.

BTW - your pads will probably be fine. I'm trying to stay on topic:)

Nica
02-02-2007, 02:00 PM
Air conditioning...yup we have that too here in Calgary...except it's free and you don't have a choice weather you want it or not....it's called -9 with a wind chill that feels like -17degrees Celcious.

Red350
02-02-2007, 02:02 PM
22 here right now. Hasn't been above freezing for days.
Our streets have been covered in salt and sand for weeks.
Thank God for DP4in1 and my warm garage:)
You Floridians are killing me:p

ltoman
02-02-2007, 02:02 PM
Air conditioning...yup we have that too here in Calgary...except it's free and you don't have a choice weather you want it or not....it's called -9 with a wind chill that feels like -17degrees Celcious.

Too funny, too true!!
Poor Nica....