PDA

View Full Version : Rain = bad for business

bigaizsosexy
08-21-2011, 11:26 PM
I have noticed over the course of time that rain drives my customers away, and what I mean is they reschedule for another day. Has anybody realized this and how much of an increase of reschedules do you get when it rains?

Rav777
08-21-2011, 11:33 PM
To me rain = more business in the future. I don't know where you are from but I am from Southern Califonia where it does not rain as much as other states.

For example, it may rain one week and kill my business but the next week I will have the phone ringing since everyone has a dirty car. I take my rainy days as mini vacations, but then again it doesnt rain here as much.

bigaizsosexy
08-21-2011, 11:36 PM
Your lucky you don't get much rain. Here on the east coast it has been raining for almost a week.

IOMCAMARO
08-21-2011, 11:38 PM
Your lucky you don't get much rain. Here on the east coast it has been raining for almost a week.

Wow. It's been a dry summer here in Indiana. I guess it just passes us.

Rav777
08-21-2011, 11:40 PM

In a way it is cool, but then again this means we have more water shortages and regulations in place that are a pain for detailers. We also have huge fires since the land is so dry at times.

TLMitchell
08-21-2011, 11:53 PM
Your lucky you don't get much rain. Here on the east coast it has been raining >>>for almost a week.<<<

You misspelled 'since May'.

TL

jcarson112
08-22-2011, 01:29 AM

:laughing::laughing:
Here in good old Seattle/Tacoma Washington we finally got a week of SUN and temps around 80. Keep in mind August is almost over with :laughing::laughing:

Flash Gordon
08-22-2011, 07:43 AM
This is one of those minor details ppl often neglect to think about before entering this business

RTexasF
08-22-2011, 08:09 AM
Severe drought here. We may not be able to even wash a car before too long.

bigaizsosexy
08-22-2011, 11:44 AM
This is one of those minor details ppl often neglect to think about before entering this business

Definitely see your point.