PDA

View Full Version : College Started...not as much free time....

turbos17
02-02-2007, 10:02 AM
Ok, everyone I am still pretty new to the forums...but I just wanted to say thanks a ton for all the help I have been receiving, positive attitudes, and support since being here. Since college started this Monday I will not have time to post as much :( :mad:. So I am just letting everyone know not to post too much...j/k...because I will be catching up when I can and especially on the weekends. Thanks again everyone! :cheers: :D

Nuke33
02-02-2007, 10:10 AM
You should have plenty of time just dont do work like me... even thouhg last nigt i was working on my paperword for my school praticum for hours... lol

Lone_Star
02-02-2007, 11:16 AM
Good luck with school. I just graduated, and continually am bored because I am not as busy working full time as I was in school and working full time.

Surfer
02-02-2007, 11:22 AM
Good luck, and you must bang 3 girls a week min, or your posting privledges will be taken away :D

ltoman
02-02-2007, 11:27 AM
Good luck, and you must bang 3 girls a week min, or your posting privledges will be taken away :D

Surfer, be quiet. You are off topic, and just cause you can't get any.....
ROFL
Sorry, you asked for it.
Luv ya!
Lauren:D :applause: :awesome: :o

bambo2888
02-02-2007, 01:03 PM
hahaha

abrcrombe
02-02-2007, 02:56 PM
LOL School does suck. Oh well, got to do it. Good luck with your classes everyone!

FloridaNative
02-02-2007, 03:07 PM
Best of luck in school. Detailing can wait for the weekends, you just study hard. :cheers:

turbos17
02-02-2007, 08:36 PM

I don't think the fiance will approve! :mad: :( In my next life that would be SWEET though! :D

Thanks all for the kind words! I will be busting butt so I can get on at nights after work and before class!

Surfer
02-02-2007, 10:25 PM
I don't think the fiance will approve! :mad: :( In my next life that would be SWEET though! :D

Thanks all for the kind words! I will be busting butt so I can get on at nights after work and before class!Ok, so just bang her at least 3 time a week or posting privledges will be removed :D

Enjoy college, I graduated in 05', goes by way, way to fast.

ltoman
02-02-2007, 11:09 PM
Ok, so just bang her at least 3 time a week or posting privledges will be removed :D

Enjoy college, I graduated in 05', goes by way, way to fast.

Surfer andTurbos17,
Next life you are coming back as girls!!
lol
And Surfer, you won't be gettin any then either!!!

:p